+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats Is Up With This Chick?

Whats Is Up With This Chick?

Desperate times call for desperate measures, never thought I would be posting any crap like this but...

I'm infatuated with this chick, she is off the wall man...

She added me on MSN, I know of her, she lives in my area... We started talking...

Now with most chicks, when I meet them you know, you put on the fooling act, the alpha male act and they fall for it... But she is different...

We have only meet in real life after we started talking twice...

Now when we talk on msn (and we are in a 24/7 text conversation), she is flirty and intelligent, she doesn't like stupid humor, or that sort of clown act, she's like civilized and sensible... But still out of focus and different...

But when we meet she is very uncomfortable and quite, like one time we meet with my mates and she just sat next to me with about 40 cm space between us the whole time... She didn't say nothing, not even any eye contact, i just sat there talking to her, but she said **** all back...

The next time she came and sat in on a recording session with me and my mate, she sat on a stool behind the decks with my DJ the whole time... Didn't say anything, after he took the vocals back to his house for mixing, we were alone... I'm thinking this is my chance to do something, but she was quite and didn't make eye contact, so it was difficult for me get close... We talked and sat on my bed, I think she must have taken her mouth of the drink she was drinking for about a half hour, like once! It was then 11, so I had to walk with her home, or her dad would get shitty, we had a great talk walking home, and she acted like she did when we talked online... Its been 2 days since then, and we have been chatting casually on msn... But I'm not sure what to do! I really like her, but in person she is so awkward, unlike what she is on MSN or texting, or even talking on the phone, she is exciting, intelligent and flirty...

Do you think it is poor self-esteem? How do I fix this?

Also, she is only 13, 14 this December, I'm 16, 17 this January... She originally told me she was 15... She also told me she has never had a boy friend before, and whether the fact that she considers me her boy friend is also questionable, especially since i was still dating someone when I was getting to know her...

Does this sound familiar to anyone? What actions should I take? I talked to my mate Cole about it, who is about the most serious person I know and he laughed at me... So i havent asked any one else...

Wemons advice is appreciated...

I cant post a picture of her because I havent got 16 posts, but I assure you, she is the most beautiful girl I have ever had a serious attraction to... She is stunning...

My question really is, how do I bring out her flirty intelligent side she has when we talk on msn, in real life?

16 and 13, errr.... When i red this, I thought this is more serious, but then i red the age part. She is 13, you should expect it to be like this.

Anyway, when i was 16, I didn't look at 13 year olds... i didn't feel any connection with them, oddly.
    Last edited by boobaa; 15-11-08 at 11:53 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

LOl, wait till I get enough posts, I will show you a picture of her, she doesn't look 13...She looks older than me... And that wasnt very helpful...

she's too young. it's too much to expect for a 13 year old to be intelligent and flirty. she's a child.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Yeah, in my thought age is irrelevant...

I didn't even know she was 13 till she told me...

well your thoughts are wrong. age is relevant. she's 13. 13 year olds aren't supposed to be flirty and intelligent. because they're children.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Any girl who lies about her age is just an attention whore.

she is very young to be flirtatious. only thirteen, just beginning to be a teenager.
    love,the greatest gift of all... =)

You sound like one of my friends who is way too horny to see the difference between 13 year old and his own age. When we were out, he tried to get with really young looking and acting girl, I told him to cut it off but he just said he had no idea she could be that young. Wtf.
    Don't expect anything.

Hm... You all have a point, but I dont think you understand... How do you explain the lake of parallax between what she is like in real life and online?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No you don't understant. Nobody is interested in helping you because we think you should leave her alone.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Find someone your own age, child.

So you're a junior in high school and she's in 8th grade? What are you thinking bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Quest View Post
    Desperate times call for desperate measures, never thought I would be posting any crap like this but...

Well you have to keep in mind that people here in the forum come from various parts of the world and dating a 13-year-old is just wrong in some places (USA especially with strict laws on that matter). I come from a place where this is actually normal so I don't view it as something weird.

I don't agree with her still being a child because nowadays even 12-year-olds are just as naughty as people which lay one step above them. However these preteens (up to 14 actually) content themselves with basic stuff like kissing and cuddling, so if the thing gets too much out of hand they'll rise their shields.

She says she never had a boyfriend... Maybe she's being shy because things never got to that point for her and she's a little bit afraid. It doesn't mean she doesn't like you, only that it'll take some effort from her to engage in a relationship. Meanwhile, try gaining her confidence... I don't know, maybe even try being open with her, but avoid pushing it too far, being gentle is best.

It may not seem like bullshit to you now Arrow, but sometimes you have to think of it in the way as it being someone you know.

Would you still accept it if it were your little sister?
    Your cousin?
    Your friend?
    Etc....?

Yea this is a commonly used question in situations like this, but seriously thats how you have to think about it.

If it's not a problem to you now, then it shouldnt be a problem to you when it's a loved one.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast