+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Argh!!!!!!

Argh!!!!!!

In two weeks I have applied to 12 or so part time jobs and have only gotten one freaking call back. And I didn't have enough knowledge for the job.

I am geting frustraded over this. I am going to try and see if DisneyLand will hire me as they have a job fair next week. But I really want a part time office job so that I can get into my career faster. But this does not seem to be happening any time soon. I hate retail and do not want any sale or chasier job. So I am not going to apply for them. But I would think that most compaines would hire a part time college student going for an A.S. Degree in Computer Information Systems. But nope.

If I stuck out with the DisneyLand thing, I will see what my college has as far as getting a job that would hopefully get me into career I like. I know I am ranting, and I know its been only two weeks, but with the number of jobs I applied for and that I supposeally live in a low employement county I think it would be easy getting a job. Arg

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Disneyland sounds like a fun place to work. It's supposed to be the happiest freakin' place on earth!

Anyway, I think part time office jobs are hard to come by.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Disneyland sounds like a fun place to work. It's supposed to be the happiest freakin' place on earth!

Anyway, I think part time office jobs are hard to come by.
    I seen a fair number of part time office jobs on Craig List (normally clerkal or front office type positions) and on another search engine I been using. As far as working at Disneyland I worked at Knotts Berry Farm as ride operator so I been in that type of work place. But I am going and try and get a position like a bellhop where you can get tips. That way I can get more money from husslin people. But anyway I just sent in an application to UPS (no not the U.S Postal Serivce)