+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ARGH! Help please :D

ARGH! Help please :D

So I just went out on a date with my man friend.. He picked me up after work and we went to the movies and he paid (we saw Bruno and it was hilarious haha) and I really wanted to hold his hand so I did and then he let it go about 1/2 an hour later to have some food and I wanted him to grab it again when he was done but he didnt.. So I held his again and he stroked my arm the whole time and stuff and then he walked me home and gave me a hug and left..... No kiss I wanna kiss him so bad but he holds back. When hes drunk its a different story. But when hes sober hes so reserved. I just don't know whats going thru his head. I know he likes me as well. We've been seeing each other for several months, we work together one shift a week, so we see each other every week and go out at least once a week and he emails me every single day and keeps emailing til he goes home and texts me most of the day on his days off and hes all "I've planned a special surprise day for you, I wanna do it on a friday, we have to wait til the weathers good" and I asked him to come to a ball with me at the start of september and my entire family will be there and hes quite excited about it anyway (tho hes prolly frightened as well, which I can understand) and hes met my best freind and I've met his and its all good.
    Cept for that hes too much of a gentleman! What do I do? I don't wanna force him lol and I'm not the kinda girl that wants him to have his arm around me everywhere we go, but I just wanna be touched haha. Is that tooooooo much to ask?

Count your blessings he's not in a hurry.

That's a good thing.

Learn patience. You're going by hormones and emotions instead of reason and logic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Count your blessings he's not in a hurry.
    I suppoooooooooose. But I'm 19 and he's 23, I have no logic haha. And also a virgin (which he knows) so maybe thats why, I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by emma1234 View Post
    I suppoooooooooose. But I'm 19 and he's 23, I have no logic haha. And also a virgin (which he knows) so maybe thats why, I dunno.
    One more reason to count your blessings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ygg...you have gone all soft and mushy....what happened to straight up huh?

Emma...kiss him already!!, nothing heavy, soft smack on the lips is all....

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble_bee View Post
    ygg...you have gone all soft and mushy....what happened to straight up huh?

Emma...kiss him already!!, nothing heavy, soft smack on the lips is all....
    She's 19... she has plenty of time. Next thing she'll be de-virginized, then the guy dumps her and she'll be left behind broken hearted.

Hey.. maybe I'm over protective instead of soft and mushy?

I have two daughters... and a shotgun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want him to devirginalise me though haha. But I know I'm thinking with my heart instead of my head, so that'll wait. See if he can handle my family haha.

I want him to devirginalise me though haha. But I know I'm thinking with my heart instead of my head, so that'll wait. See if he can handle my family haha.
    If he gets past the shotgun he has approval.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

two daughters...ok I get you

but....Is he not in danger of being friend zoned?...she is 19...she says she feels ready to take things further (plus haven't they been dating for a cpl of moths now?, I agree that sex should not be rushed into (especially if Ygg is your dad..lol), but a kiss... I'm sure your not that overprotective...are you?

on the other hand Ygg is a guy, and if he says a guy holding out is a good thing then....I ain't arguing with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble_bee View Post
    two daughters...ok I get you

but....Is he not in danger of being friend zoned?...she is 19...she says she feels ready to take things further (plus haven't they been dating for a cpl of moths now?, I agree that sex should not be rushed into (especially if Ygg is your dad..lol), but a kiss... I'm sure your not that overprotective...are you?

on the other hand Ygg is a guy, and if he says a guy holding out is a good thing then....I ain't arguing with it...
    It started with a kiss....

Well.. she's only 19... she still has her entire life ahead of her.

And I hear to many horror stories of guys dumping their g/f after they had sex.

Now it does speak in his advantage he's not pushing her and being respectfull. I'm not saying they should get married before having sex, far from, I am not that closeminded.

What I am saying is: be carefull what you do, you don't want to end up being girl number 155 in his little black book. That's my only concern.

oh.. and at least use a condom, just to be on the safe side, when you guys eventualy have sex...

For everything else.... see video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awskKWzjlhk"]YouTube - The Good, The Bad and the Ugly - Duel[/ame]
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 14-07-09 at 11:10 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sorry mistake post
    Last edited by Bumble_bee; 14-07-09 at 04:50 AM.

He came around for tea tonight and left without kissing me yet again... All the signs are right except for that one! And he wants to meet up again tomorrow night as well. I might just have to smash my face against his and see what happens haha. Hes so tall that I cant really reach though haha.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Look him in the eyes for a tiny bit longer than is normal, then slowly lean in after glancing at his lips. Then kiss him softly.

He wants to; he's just a chicken. You will have to take the lead.

No sex until you've dated him for long enough to know he likes you *without* the sex (assuming you are interested in a relationship).

I just went to one of the computer labs with him to work on his project, and we snuggled and held hands and stuff the entire time and he looked at my mouth heaps and stuff and then he took me home and we hugged bye and i kissed him on the cheek and thought he would kiss me properly but he didnt.... is he clueless or what?!?!?!?! I think maybe he just doesnt want to! Although he was saying he thinks hes getting a cold and I said I didnt care if he had swine flu and I would still like him anyway and he laughed and said I hadnt been seeing him that long. But maybe its cos he thinks hes getting a cold and doesnt want me to get sick. Hes fantastic in every way except that.

Although he was saying he thinks hes getting a cold and I said I didnt care if he had swine flu and I would still like him anyway and he laughed and said I hadnt been seeing him that long. But maybe its cos he thinks hes getting a cold and doesnt want me to get sick.
    There's your clue

He thinks it's to early in the relation to kiss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast