+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Been 3 years and still not moved on.

Been 3 years and still not moved on.

My x-wife left me 3 years ago and took our child back to America with her. Ive not seen my son since.

I live in England UK.

Ive been with lots of women when i was younger, But Ive never cared about them, Lots of one-night stands and a few relationships that never worked. But when I met my wife traci, I knew she was the one, I fell in total love with her. We dated for 4 years before we got married, The marriage lasted for 3 years and then the shit hit the fan. I never really understood were i went wrong at the time..

When she left me, that was the first time we broke up. I had lots of time to think and I realized I made lots of mistakes in our relationships. I took her for granted and never told her how much I loved her and things like that. I was also too controlling. I just wished she gived me a second chance, I love her so much and I don't think she realized how much I did. I would have corrected my errors and treated her like she should have been treated, Like a angel. But it did not work that way. Due to the English courts, She was able to take our son back to America with her. Even thou he was born here in England. I later found out she was seeing a another man and she got remarried in America. she also broke the court order which said she had to let me have contact with our son.

Been 3 years and Ive not moved on with my life, I still cry. I miss
    my son so much and crazy as it may sound, I still love her.

I don't know why I felt the need to write this, I guess sharing might help. I don't know.

It is time for you to let her go but not your child....get an attorney...fight to see your child. you have rights especially if you are a good father. But it seems like you talk about her instead of your child. she has moved on. In order for you to have a good relationship with your child, you need to accept that first.

Wow, how cruel of her to move so far away and not allow you to have contact with your son.

Maybe you can fight it in court.

wow, that's really sad. What would SHE say you did to cause the divorce? Most courts over here are loathe to allow a woman to move her kids out of state, let alone out of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    wow, that's really sad. What would SHE say you did to cause the divorce? Most courts over here are loathe to allow a woman to move her kids out of state, let alone out of the country.
    England is different, If you are a man, You have no rights, They say
    you do, But it alot of rubbish, My x-wife claimed i was a alcoholic and abusive towards her and my son. Which was lies. She was American, I knew she wanted to go back home and take our son, I told the court this was the reason for these lies, She denied it. And of course two or so months after that, She filed for a order to court
    to remove our son from England to America. I fought it the whole way, I knew once she left England, I would never see my son again.
    I signed the divorce papers right away, She divorced me, I did not agree with what she said, But I did not want to fight her. I knew I was not perfect and made alot of mistakes. I never ever hit her or my son and I was not a alcoholic. I still to this day can't believe she could lie like that. All that time I knew her, I thought she was a angel, I thought butter would not melt in her mouth. I would not accept she was saying these lies, I really thought for a long time someone else was making her lie like that, That how much I trusted her. I would not have done to my worst
    enemy what she done to me. She never even told me she had fallen out of love with me. I never saw it coming, It was a total shock when she left and how she done it. She was not the person I thought she was.

"When she left me, that was the first time we broke up. I had lots of time to think and I realized I made lots of mistakes in our relationships. I took her for granted and never told her how much I loved her and things like that. I was also too controlling. I just wished she gived me a second chance, I love her so much and I don't think she realized how much I did. I would have corrected my errors and treated her like she should have been treated, Like a angel."

CHANGING YOUR TONE NOW FROM YOUR ORIGINAL POST. YOUR ORIGINAL POST DESCRIBES HER AS BEING THE PERFECT WOMAN. VERDICT: YOU ARE LYING! I SENTENCED YOU TO THREE MORE YEARS OF REGRETS. CONTROL YOUR ANGER!

Wow, it's hard to believe the English courts are so gullible. Over here, there would have to be some collaborating evidence before the courts took your children away. Are you trying to say there is absolutely NO basis for her accusations, and the courts were too dumb to know it?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When it comes to your ex-wife, you need to forget about her and what you did to drive her away. Save the relationship lessons for the next person you meet, but stop thinking about your ex. You're never getting her back, and if she is cold enough to tell horrible lies to a court to take your son from you, I wouldn't regret that loss, if I were you.

What should be your main - actually ONLY - concern, is your son. You need to make sure you find some way to fight this - in an American court, if possible. That way the onus is on her to PROVE that you were all the things she said you were, but weren't. It's a sick thing that a woman would want to deprive her child of his father. She sounds like a cold hearted bitch.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Love Portion #9 View Post
    "When she left me, that was the first time we broke up. I had lots of time to think and I realized I made lots of mistakes in our relationships. I took her for granted and never told her how much I loved her and things like that. I was also too controlling. I just wished she gived me a second chance, I love her so much and I don't think she realized how much I did. I would have corrected my errors and treated her like she should have been treated, Like a angel."

CHANGING YOUR TONE NOW FROM YOUR ORIGINAL POST. YOUR ORIGINAL POST DESCRIBES HER AS BEING THE PERFECT WOMAN. VERDICT: YOU ARE LYING! I SENTENCED YOU TO THREE MORE YEARS OF REGRETS. CONTROL YOUR ANGER!
    ???????????????

I don't have a anger problem, In fact I too soft.. She was perfect in my eyes up till she done what she done and i still did not want to believe what she done.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Wow, it's hard to believe the English courts are so gullible. Over here, there would have to be some collaborating evidence before the courts took your children away. Are you trying to say there is absolutely NO basis for her accusations, and the courts were too dumb to know it?
    I was found not guilty. She was caught out lying in the stand.. But she still went ahead and applied to court to remove my son to America and after a long fight, They let her take him, but gived her strict conditions, one being I can see him anytime I want and she to keep me informed on his progress and stuff.

It was 2 different court cases, The first was dealing with what she accused me off and the second was her applying to court for to take my son to America. I told the court that was her reason for trying make me look bad in the first case and she denied it and yet she did it after the first case over.

That why we have father for justice group over here, fighting for mens rights in this country.
    Last edited by Time_To_Let_Go; 25-09-08 at 04:36 AM.

So how can you still miss and love someone like that? You said in the beginning that you made some mistakes, care to share? I am not trying to judge, but I escaped from an abusive relationship. My son's father put us through HELL. I had to get my son away from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Portion #9 View Post
    I escaped from an abusive relationship. My son's father put us through HELL. I had to get my son away from him.
    You make it sound like escape from Alcatraz or something lol.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Women, we have to be cautious as to what is going on in our homes especially when there is a lot of negative behavior...drugs, alcohol, sex, abuse, etc. Take a look at the men today (not all, but majority); they have no respect for women and they do not know how to treat women because of the lack of a positive male role model. I don't give a damn if he is the father or the holy ghost, it is important that we raise our men to be men! Setting a positive example is the key to success.