+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Serious Dilemma

Serious Dilemma

I have a friend who has a boyfriend, but she fell in love with this other guy more than a year ago. For reasons I'm not going to bore you with, she can't leave her boyfriend.
    She is cheating on her boyfriend (though not sleeping with the other guy).

The problem is that the other guy draws away completely (stops answering her calls,…) then comes back every month or 2 wanting to see her. This time when they met, he was talking about his girlfriend (no mention of her during the phone calls) – she was shocked although she told him before she always wants to be in touch in him even if he's with someone else.

The thing is he was worrying all the time that his girlfriend will find out given that she is very jealous but he told my friend that she is 'the 2-month-type girlfriend' and that 'you always knew I am like that with girls.'

At the end of the meeting (they flirted and kissed) he told her not to call him on his number anymore and that he'll give her another number. She tells him she loves him all the time, she even asked him if he did love her a little bit – he said yes, why else am I here doing this with you? She asked him if he wants to stop staying in touch by forbidding her to call him, he said no.

My question: does he love her? Will he contact her again?

She's desperately in love with this guy, she has a very good heart so don't judge her please. Please send serious replies, I wanna help her.

King Zarathu Guest
    Don't post multiple threads, tard.