+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me before I go insane!!!!!!

Help me before I go insane!!!!!!

Ok, before I start I have to say, dudes. Seriously read this, you will shit in your PANTS! You have never heard anything this shitty in your life, and if nothing else, you will feel better about your situation.

Ok, so my g/f broke up with me on may 18. its now december 15. I cant stop thinking about her....ever. Before I even regain total hearing before I wake up, im thinking about her. So heres the situation. Im crazy in love with her. When we were dating I didnt know what I had (of course). We met when we were 15, moved out together at 17, and broke up at 19. Im 20 now. SO anyway, to give you an idea of how much I loved her, we didnt have sex untill 3 months after we moved in together. Yes, we were sleeping in the same bed, and she wasnt ready, so I didnt push it. Anyway, so We're living together, and sometimes, I just dont want to have sex. I just dont like it sometimes. Im to tired. I dont think I can "preform". You know? So anyway, we end up getting into a fight and I tell her I want to try other things. She is devistated. I then relize the mistake I made and ran after her and said we should work it out. We agreed. We then switched to seprate bedrooms in the same house. I turned the office into my bedroom, and we thought this work work because it would give us space. It didnt of course. We just slept in the same room. Mine, or hers ,it didnt matter. Well, things wern't getting much better so we thought we would move apart. Out of the house so we didnt have to support each other and maybe work it out from there. Have our own lives and still date. Well, after I finished helper her move her GIANT COUCH up the stairs, she dumped me. I was devistated. For the next 3 months I called her every day and left messages. She never returned any of them. I left her notes at work and in her car. She never wrote back. We would occationally hang out, but only because I think she pittied me. She says she wants to be my friend and is worried about me. I tried playing the sympathy card for the first couple of months. Blah blah im unhappy, I need you. That crap. Also, on my birthday, she took me out to pizza. I asked her to come to my house but she said she had "plans" she didnt want to tell me but I made her. She was going to hang out with a boy at his house in chico. Keep in mind this is like 9 oclock, so I assume shes spending the night. Im crushed. WAAAAY crushed. I talked with her mom and she said that she still loved me and that if she was going to date anyone it would be me. This got me excited. I was told to just leave her alone and let her come to me. I couldnt do that. So I bothered her for a couple more months. Keep in mind this whole time, she's living with 3 awesome people that party all the time, and I'm living in my parents basement...no friends. At all. None. Not ONE! Anyway, so this one night I convinced her to come hang out with me, and I ended up seducing her. Only by this time, she had become an obsession. I was very scared (even though weve done it hundreds of times) and she even said "you're shaking, I dont think this is right" she kepts trying to leave, but I kept convincing her it was alright. Anyway, we did it, but I was so nervous, I couldnt finish. Yes, I went limp. So, I ****ed that up. Then the night after that, I went to a party and got drunk. She showed up looking soooooo good. She was dressed like a fairy because it was a halloween party. Anyway, long story short I called her a bitch and she left crying. I know I ****ed up. Anyway I called her the next morning and said sorry. She was just like "yeah whatever I have to go" I said wait, and she said "no you know what Im going to see other people live with it" then I said "wow you really are a bitch" and hung up. Of course this was shitty. So I wrote her a note saying how sorry I was. The I wrote her one last note saying goodbye. Neither of which she replied to. That was the last time I talked to her. That was about 2 months ago. Then just like a week ago, I get a call from her work. She didnt leave a message but I knew it was her work...caller ID. I dont know if she dialed by mistake or what. But, is she still thinking about me, does she still love me, and, since I will never take no for an answer, what should I do to get her back. I want to give her space, but I dont want her to forget about me. So, dont tell me to get over it because I wont listen. Tell me what I should do at this point to get her back. Either way, doesnt that story suck?! Oh and just to let you know how much she actually liked me, I asked her one night if I asked her to marry me, would she say yes. She said yes =)

Excuse my language but you did alot of "****ing up" didnt you lol? Na, at this point man. I would just leave her alone for a lil while longer to see if she gets in touch with you. If you truly apologized and meant it and she hasnt replied then don't keep on begging for her attention. Let her get up with you, if she truly likes you I gurantee you that she will give you a call. That what I would do.

I agree with G man, let her be for awhile, see if she comes to you. I wouldn't be suprised if she didn't though, I mean..You did call the woman a bitch. :o
    Fun, Fun, Fun Till Your Daddy Takes The T-Bird Away!

You're allowed to hit the "enter" key to start a new paragraph every once in a while. This forum allows . . . nay . . . ENCOURAGES it.

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    You're allowed to hit the "enter" key to start a new paragraph every once in a while. This forum allows . . . nay . . . ENCOURAGES it.
    You're allowed to shut the **** up every once in a while, you sniviling shit. I encourage it. Also, I ****ed your mom. She's loose.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mermindrum
    You're allowed to shut the **** up every once in a while, you sniviling shit. I encourage it. Also, I ****ed your mom. She's loose.
    I can't believe people still think replies like that are clever.

Im going to be point blank honest with you. If you were my bf and I broke up with you, and you continued to stalk me for 7 months, AND switch between calling me a ***** and telling me you loved me, I'd be frightened.
    You need to MOVE ON. Leave her alone and stop obsessing over her because she has made it clear that she doesn't want to be with you. The fact you said you won't take no for an answer shows that you really aren't getting the message. Chasing after her is not going to make her want you back, it's going to piss her off and give her more reasons not to get back together with you. My advice? TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER. And move on.