Hello everyone!
I am Sharon & I am new to this site. The reason I joined begins below:

Emotional wounds have always gotten my attention more than the physical ones. I remember the first time my oldest child had his heart broken. I felt soooooooo helpless. If it had been a headache I could have given him a pill knowing that in a short period of time it would be gone. What could I do for his broken heart beside hold him & talk to him {he was a "clam"} so trying to get him to express his feelings...to say anything other than yes or no or I don't know was like pulling teeth.
Through out my life I have known others & I myself have experienced the emotional hurt of a broken heart. All this lead me to studying Human Dev. I wanted to work on my masters for marriage & family therapy, but instead got interested in Life Coaching. Recently, I have followed my passion to empower others to find healing from the grief of a broken heart through my coaching. Although a broken heart is a broken heart no matter if you are young or old, male or female etc, I have discovered that a person..as I did...can learn a great deal about themself while going through the healing process.
I am hoping to learn more about others' like experiences...what got you through it...what did you do to heal ...what was your greatest challenge in doing so etc. which is why I am here.
I'll be checking back to see any responses & please, feel free to contact me with any answers you care to share.
Sincerely in Spirit,
Sharon