+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not so different after all

Not so different after all

I don't know what is worse, the fact that I'm writing this or the fact that your reading it.....

My name is Bec. I'm a true Aussie who is fed up with the direction the world is heading in. To much violence and to many people willing to pass the buck (pollies included). I am a happy person most of the time though being pregnant with my first child has really played havoc with my emotions. I live with my partner and his son along with my best mate (my dog). I love music, everything from barbra Streisand to black sabbath are on my playlist and I can't start my day until the radio is on. Some would say I am a loner, I just think I'm selective with who I let into my life. Most people piss me off so I just steer clear mostly. I used to be a bit of a rebel though I cleaned my act up when I found out I was expecting, so life has taken a pleasant turn. I'm your typical redheaded Aussie shelia, crazy but down to earth, loves a laugh but means business, rough as guts but eager to please....yep that's me!

Well with an introduction like that how could I not say hi

Good luck finding your way !