+ Follow This Topic
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: Human Trash

don't worry indi. i'm paying attention to all the good moms before me and i believe i'm the only one in this thread who's becoming a new mom.

no spankings for my kid. anytime i was ever spanked or one time i was slapped by my dad, i thought it was weak and i thought my parents thought i was stupid and couldn't comprehend spoken words and needed to be treated like a dog. can't imagine making my child feel like that.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are the last one I worry about, M. Its not just your personality, awesome tho it is. I know you have seen some pretty messed up families in your profession.

What I wonder is: how is it that Williams is spanking a 9 year old that isn't his.

Same for Incognito. I could have sworn he said he got 'snipped' at 21 years old. So mbe his excuse is he was young and dumb, if he got some gal pregnant at an early age. But then why defend it?

I expect too much from people. Must. Stop. That.

i would beat a man to death if he hit my child.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    without doubt indi got the appropriate award for being little miss know eveything I'm so smart.
    What do you want me to say: awk shucks, ahm not that smurt...

Who gives a shit whether I'm smart? That's not the point. It's just a vehicle to influence outcome.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    You said enough in your posts, especially the one about you feel like your slipping for me to gather what has happened...I have been around here for a few months now and generally tried to give you supportive advice...I'm sorry qwerty. And yes I can suggest such things because decision making develops over a period of time. It is not something that all of a sudden appears....certainly it can be effected by traumatic events but generally speaking they claim you should seek somebody out who reminds you of your father. So I can make the claim that your choice in men is based upon your father which comes from your upbringing. I thought you said I had not offended you? I really did not mean to. We don't have to continue discussing this if you don't like...I wasn't trying to get you upset.

Who said i was upset? Im not upset, I just dont like being told by someone who knows very little, why I am how i am. Seeing as you continue to think you can psycho analyse me, let me enlighten you.. Last year my daughter died in a car crash, driven by her father who had been drinking the night before and was over the limit. It tore my world apart and I openly admit i have not 'dealt' with it properly, I have alot of issues that stem from that day alone and they cloud my judgment every day of the week. Prior to this, i had no real 'issues' I was happy and life was good. So for you to try and tell me it was down to how i was raised...well- your wrong.
    As for seeking out someone who reminds me of my father...who is "they" you refer to?? And how exactly can you claim that I seek out men like my father?? Know him well did you?

Dewilliams, if you dont mind me asking..you have a 9 year old daughter?? or stepdaughter?? cause I thought your girlfriend had a young baby? How old are you?? Im thinking ive maybe got you confused with someone else :S
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I gave you references, with stats. You want me to think for you too?? Wow. I would never ask for someone elses summary when I have the actual source information to form my own conclusion from.

You are just too lazy to look at them and expect to be spoon fed. Exactly like students who are given a reading list and then complain they didn't know something was going to be on the exam. Its not my job to convince you to be a better parent, its your job to be interested in it for yourself. All I can do is provide you resources and I did.

You just proved you aren't really interested in supported facts, just your opinion. I hope that attitude stands you well in your life, especially on important issues. Good luck with it.

Good job also ignoring all those questions, again, btw. Its okay, tho. Eventually you'll come up with a story about the who spanked you for the car incident and the timing of it. You know you I've caught you in a contradiction, so I'll stop bothering you about it now. Or maybe it was so long ago you forgot, despite your detailed post about it. LOL.
    What questions did I fail to answer to begin with? I am afraid I missed them, it was not intentional mind you...would you care to repost?

And no there was not contradiction...I said my dad was driving that day but he took me home, my mother spanked me. My parents did not see it fit to punish in public because they did not think it right to humiliate me in front of others. They were not the parents you see yelling at their kids in public. I agree with this approach there is no need to embarrass a child. You yourself would not want to be scolded in public so why would you do it to a child?...everything was always takin care of at home. Before I left the home if we were going some place where something was expected of me such as for me to be quite I was told before I arrived that was expected of me...and I did it because I understood the situation. You did not catch me in any contradiction....you have a tendency to assume without facts which I count this as my third time mentioning...poor scientific method indeed....did you skip this part in reading?...I believe it was maybe 2-3 pages back.

And I read no stats...what you bolded was your opinion...your the one trying to convince me to change my beliefs. So convince me. That is why I asked for your summary. Call it lazy if you like but I see no sense to go out of my way to change my belief if I do not find it to be in error to begin with....you find it to be in error...so convince me.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I believe you owe Qwerty an apology....

The references have enough information to make an informed decision for those truly interested in such.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just lost any respect I had for you as a poster today, Cog. Sorry, but unless you can tell me you are a psychologist and your daughter has a severe mental handicap that you can only discipline her the same way you would an animal, I think you are just extremely mentally lazy, ignorant, or perhaps both. You would be exactly the kind of person who needs training before having children. You could be spending the time posting here reading that book I suggest. I hope for your daughters (or grandkids) sakes you will.

Did you grow up poor, by chance? I would bet yes. Since poverty and lack of education tend to go together, I suspect you simply have no idea there are much better ways to raise your kids.
    Again, you skip over the important questions: why do you think neither Vash nor I need to beat our kids? I guarantee our kids will be more reasonable and successful than yours.
    I'm done arguing with you Cog.
    Again, I'm not the ignorant one who needs to resort to hitting his child with a belt b/c I don't have any other tools at my disposal.
    Of course you don't understand the logic--its not how you were raised.
    Yelling isn't much better than spanking, IMO.
    Incognito - every post you add just makes you look even further the ignorant dimwit. I'm not surprised hitting your child with a belt was the best you could come up with. She antagonized you, and you couldn't think of how to manipulate the situation in your favour. Frankly, your kid sounds smarter than you and your wife is a loser.
    Which part was an overstep? His wife being a loser? I believe he made some posts to this effect himself. Plus, any woman that lets someone belt her kid is a loser. Vash posted that first, not me.
    Dirty is hitting your kid with a belt. Dirty is not protecting your child from the asshole hitting your child with a belt.

You seem to think I give a crap what someone like that thinks. I'm posting here to illustrate something. I actually achieved it.
    You don't know how to, tho. Stating a contrary, belief-based opinion isn't "questioning science". That's taking a contrary stance and isn't how scientists do their work.
    Belief is irrelevant. Driving your car head-on into a piling doesn't necessarily damage you either. But it might, so why would you? Particularly when there are perfectly viable alternatives. Better ones, in fact.

This is how "scientists" argue.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry I forgot one of my favorites:
    You are incredibly patronizing
    You are another one who loves to read every single thing I post, but then complain about me. That's fine, L. I'm flattered and if you learn something, terrific. I know its stings I think you're not very smart, but you'll have to learn to live with your limitations.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    don't worry indi. i'm paying attention to all the good moms before me and i believe i'm the only one in this thread who's becoming a new mom.

no spankings for my kid. anytime i was ever spanked or one time i was slapped by my dad, i thought it was weak and i thought my parents thought i was stupid and couldn't comprehend spoken words and needed to be treated like a dog. can't imagine making my child feel like that.
    hee hee, we'll see what you'll be saying in 6 years
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Awwww, Fras. Jealousy will get you everywhere. Yep, I wear the hat when it suits.

Which ones did you like the best? Highlight those so I can remember them and use them again. Surely I can't be so good that they are ALL your favourites?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Awwww, Fras. Jealousy will get you everywhere.

Which ones did you like the best? Highlight those so I can remember them and use them again. Surely I can't be so good that they are ALL your favourites?
    Your uncanny sarcasm is far beyond what I learned in my non-prestigious elementary school.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Who said i was upset? Im not upset, I just dont like being told by someone who knows very little, why I am how i am. Seeing as you continue to think you can psycho analyse me, let me enlighten you.. Last year my daughter died in a car crash, driven by her father who had been drinking the night before and was over the limit. It tore my world apart and I openly admit i have not 'dealt' with it properly, I have alot of issues that stem from that day alone and they cloud my judgment every day of the week. Prior to this, i had no real 'issues' I was happy and life was good. So for you to try and tell me it was down to how i was raised...well- your wrong.
    As for seeking out someone who reminds me of my father...who is "they" you refer to?? And how exactly can you claim that I seek out men like my father?? Know him well did you?

Dewilliams, if you dont mind me asking..you have a 9 year old daughter?? or stepdaughter?? cause I thought your girlfriend had a young baby? How old are you?? Im thinking ive maybe got you confused with someone else :S
    They=Freud.

I already knew about your daughter and I am sorry, as I said I have been around her for several months and I read this forum without being a member long before that. I truly am sorry for your loss I cannot imagine.

My family situation looks like this. When I was 20 I adopted my second cousin (legally) but she had lived with me and my parents since I was 17 and she was in my care as far as my parents were concerned...I've always been very responsible for my age...she was 9 at the time. I am 23 now so she has been with me for the past 6 years. I was very close with her mother who passed away, she was more like a sister than a cousin for me. She had lived with us while I was growing up. Vanessa is about 14 now, her father is a bum so I am the closest thing to a father she has....the only bad thing is that boys are starting to notice her...I may have to kill a few and hang them off my porch to get a message...I don't support teen pregnancy and I know what those boys are thinking because I'm not much older and I'm still thinking the same things.

My gf has an 11 month old daughter, we have already talked and when we get married I will be adopting her as well. When we are a little more stable I want to have at least one of my own...so we are one big happy dysfunctional new age Brady Bunch.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

I believe you owe Qwerty an apology....

The references have enough information to make an informed decision for those truly interested in such.
    She said she was not upset or offended and it was not my intention to do so.

If an apology is required I will issue that apology but as of now she is not upset with me.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Your uncanny sarcasm is far beyond what I learned in my non-prestigious elementary school.
    Oh, I'm hardly even straining myself. If you have issue with my posting, see me in BJ we can discuss.

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast