+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How long should a first date last?

How long should a first date last?

I went on a date with this guy I met online. He's pretty decent and not those type of guys that just want to get laid and get it over with. We went to watch transformers but it was sold out so we chose Super 8. He actually seen it already, but he was willing to watch it again with me which is great. I felt bad haha. On our way to the movie we just talked and talked and asked each other questions. And we continued to chat a little more during the previews. Then we went to eat dinner and we just continued to talk. I am not a good talker because cuz when I get nervous I stutter a little and my words might not sound clear, but anyways we chatted for about 2 hours and we went home. He said that he will keep in touch with me online or something. I am hopeful for a second date, just so we can just get to know each other more and be friends.He said that we will probably have to watch transformers next time or something like that, but iono... haha

'Sup Minzy Mouse,
    Well upon reading your post, it seems that things went pretty well for you. The fact that you say you aren't a good talker but talked with this guy for over 2 hours is promising. I assume there weren't any awkward silences or anything?

To answer the question in your thread title....To be honest, it's like asking "how many dudes has Jenna Jameson slept with?" No one knows for sure.
    Based from the dates I've been on recently, one lasted about 4 hours (dinner & a movie). While another one lasted pretty much from 12pm til around 8pm. (big ass day date lol).

Stay positive & hopefully your second date will go just as well
    - The Bringer of Rain