+ Follow This Topic

Thread: who has xbox live

who has xbox live

hey i like to see how has xbox live
    if you like to like post ya gamertag and some games you play i like to find new people to play with on xbox live

my info
    raifinghell
    GR2
    halo 2
    pso
    PD
    DOAU
    why or why was i born into this world that is what i ask myself over and over again, for many of years i have wonder why no one under stands me then i meet you, you looked into my eyes and toke all my problem away with only one little kiss. why do i feel this way why do i feel so calm, then i know it was beause of you.

I love you lauren
    may all our hopes and dreams come true

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    GamerTag: Frasbee

Send me a friend request cause I'm too lazy to go on-line and do it myself.

We should play some GR2 sometime, pick up splinter cell chaos theory too.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i have an atari live.. anyone wish to play with me online?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

hey i be more the happy to send you a friend request freebee if you got doom 3 maybe we can play that too
    why or why was i born into this world that is what i ask myself over and over again, for many of years i have wonder why no one under stands me then i meet you, you looked into my eyes and toke all my problem away with only one little kiss. why do i feel this way why do i feel so calm, then i know it was beause of you.

I love you lauren

i play halo2

gamertag - fakebiscuit

Haha Frasbee's got a new name eh?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

lol hey kiechi i have one question did you make you sig yourself and what program did you use to make it

I love you lauren

Quote Originally Posted by devilsrage
    lol hey kiechi i have one question did you make you sig yourself and what program did you use to make it
    Nope, while surfin' the web I came across this pretty little number and took it. So nope, I am indeed not the maker.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

lol thats cool man i think it a pretty hot sig it looks mad easy to make in flash

I love you lauren

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hey i be more the happy to send you a friend request freebee if you got doom 3 maybe we can play that too
    Yeah I got Doom III, however I must admit, I enjoyed playing the original Dooms more than I did Doom III.

thats cool man i have not yet touch my doom 3 but i probaly play it on thursday night man if ya can be on i buddy you later tonight

I love you lauren

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    thats cool man i have not yet touch my doom 3 but i probaly play it on thursday night man if ya can be on i buddy you later tonight
    Yeah I'll get on, though it'd have to be around 10 o'clock cause I have work till 9.

thats cool are you est becuase i have work tell like ten tonight i probaly be on like 10:30, 11 est i try to make it on if you get on before me just send me a friend request

I love you lauren