+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May be 1-sided love :-( ? need help

May be 1-sided love :-( ? need help

Hey ppl! I'd like to tell you a story, because its very important 4 me specially.
    Um ok. Im from Chicago. Now im workin as waiter at a restaurant of my unckle.
    2 month ago my friends from LA came to me and we decided to go to one disco-club together. And there i met a girl... ive got aquainted with her, we dance, and she gave me her telephone number. After 5 days ive called her and invited to the date... But she said that she is so busy now and she will not come. I said "Okay, np, may be another time.." Ive called after a week and said that she is very beautiful and i want meetin with her. She answered the same.... Now i sometimes call her, we just talk about everythin. but im not askin her 4 meetin, cause im afraid of refusin((.. 1 day i saw her on da street. I think she was with her boifriend, but she never told me about him. I donno why.
    What can i do in dis situation? May be somebody can gimme an advice? Its very important. I cant throw her away from my thoughts. I think we should be together. And i dont want anybody else, ever. thanx

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it sounds like she is less interested than you are. You may just have to accept that and move on.

Sorry.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    I think it sounds like she is less interested than you are. You may just have to accept that and move on.

Sorry.
    yeah. You are right. but what to do to make her be interested in me?

start being interesting. never compliment a girl too early. dont come on too strong. she will get too much clue, and u wont be that interesting anymore. well...this is from my opinion, cos i myself dont like guys who talks "sweet nothings" especially when he just knew me. it sounds rather *b*****t*. Btw, she might be really busy u know? and that guy maybe just a friend. that if u didnt see them holding hands or something.
    when there is no more words left to say. when tears have no more meaning, what would u do?

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpuca84
    start being interesting. never compliment a girl too early. dont come on too strong. she will get too much clue, and u wont be that interesting anymore. well...this is from my opinion, cos i myself dont like guys who talks "sweet nothings" especially when he just knew me. it sounds rather *b*****t*. Btw, she might be really busy u know? and that guy maybe just a friend. that if u didnt see them holding hands or something.
    Thanx 4 answerin/
    But i saw them, they kissed that time. But how can i become more interestin to her if i can talk with her by phone(MSN) only?

sory i cant give u any advice on this one. if she's naturally interested in u, then she will be interested in u. without u even try. u can't be what you are not. girls can sense that u're being pretentious. so i suggest keep continue what u feel is right. if she doesnt think that what u're doing is right, then she is not the right one for u. as for me, i dont think MSN will be any help, cos tone of voice, and face expression play VERY significant role in communication. that if she's not in a stage where she's interested in u YET. it's different matter if she's already interested in u. whatever medium u communicate with, she will still find u interesting. if u undertand what i'm saying? maybe u should meet up in person rather than just MSN. it makes a huge different.

what sort of kiss do u think that was? good bye kiss, or romantic kiss? if it's a romantic kiss, then u should back off.
    Last edited by pinkpuca84; 17-05-06 at 07:57 AM.
    when there is no more words left to say. when tears have no more meaning, what would u do?

The fact that she didn't tell you about the bf is pretty bad. You sure you want this girl?

I think you're headed for a heartbreak.

Ok. How do you think, why she didnt tell me about her bf?

And today i saw her near the moll. She stood together with this boy holding hands. I was quite far from her i think approximately 100m. I saw that she catch me with eyes. Then i decided to come to her closer and speak. And i saw that she told smth to that boy and he entered the moll, she went straight on me. She talked first. She said " hi how are you'' first. i answered "Im all right" and she begun tellin that she came to that moll 15 min ago and that this boy is her fathers brother from NJ she just showed the city to him. We speak may be 3 min. And she said that she is hurry cause she has to guide him to the station thru 20 min. And she run away to the moll with "see you later".
    I even dunno what to think now.

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Get over her.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

I suggest, that dis grl love that boy, you saw her with. Its a pity yes, but this fact, that she still conversation with you says, that she wanna have another varyant. if she separated with this boy, you will have a chance!
    Take it easy!

Next time u see her just ask her what's the deal ...
    If it's really a bf or just the "fathers brother" ( where u hold hands with )
    If she still says the fathers brother ... ask her out face to face ...

stop stalking her first.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

She's a liar and you're a silly boy with a crush. You might be her #3 guy. Maybe #4. You're the guy she'll ask to buy her things when no bigger fish are around.

She bad.

thanx 4 replyin.
    yes. I think I should back off...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast