+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how can i get her?

how can i get her?

hey guys im new to the community and am in need of advice ive met this girl and i think shes stunning in almost every way we have a friendship and shes everything ive ever dreamed of i think about her more then i could ever keep track of and shes honestly my dream come true so far were only friends and id like to know how i should approach her and get closer with her we've seen each other a few times but she brings her friends with her so we unfortunately dont get that quality time id like what are your thoughts on this?

Do you talk on the phone? perhaps during a conversation you can ask her on a date to a movie or something.

Quote Originally Posted by DalM0m View Post
    Do you talk on the phone? perhaps during a conversation you can ask her on a date to a movie or something.
    x2

Also, you sound like you have her on a pedestal right now and that's how you lose the game before it's even begun. She's a person, not a Goddess.

Well, I find that a sniper rifle helps if you want a guaranteed shot. Otherwise, if you want the more personal approach I can recommend some good quality machetes. Oh... wait... that isn't what you meant by "get" her. .... My bad. (Are kids still saying my bad, these days?)

BTW, I hope it goes without saying that I was joking. (...OR WAS I? LOL!)

However, I would agree with the above advice. Try finding a way to talk to her one and one and invite her on some kind of official date. However, remember that it is entirely possible that she would only be interested in you as friends. So, you need to be sure to be ready for that, and have some idea if you would be okay remaining just friends or if it would be too difficult. Either way, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by its easy View Post
    hey guys im new to the community and am in need of advice ive met this girl and i think shes stunning in almost every way we have a friendship and shes everything ive ever dreamed of i think about her more then i could ever keep track of and shes honestly my dream come true so far were only friends and id like to know how i should approach her and get closer with her we've seen each other a few times but she brings her friends with her so we unfortunately dont get that quality time id like what are your thoughts on this?
    Hey 'Its Easy',
    Try kicking it old school and use your words, face to face, whether her friends be around or not, who cares. She'll be impressed with your bravery when you ask her for a moment to proclaim your interest.
    Do not be fooled by this age of F___ FB and all the other forms of so called connective bases.
    ANY woman, young or older will appreciate the good graces of a man who puts himself out there when proclaiming his interest' in person without the safety net of a keyboard. Any.