hey im Sarah,

im dating this guy for about 2 months now. my best friend introduces us and at first i didn't like him but after awhile i started liking each other so we started dating. i love him so much and i know that we haven't been dating that long but we both fell for each other so fast and that kind of worries me. him and my best friend have know each other for a long time and there really good friends and sometimes they will hang out all day and he wont even tell me hes in town ( he lives like an hour and a half away) they both liked each other but at separate times so they never actually dated each other. im worried that there going to end up wanting to date each other and end up cheating me. so what should i do? should i break up with him before i get hurt or should i stick it out and let it go.

PS Ive talked to him before but he always thinks that im trying to tell him that he cant be friends with my est friend anymore and he gets mad. im not trying to make it where they cant talk any more im just worried.

PLEASE HELP!!