+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I reading into this or is he really interested?

Am I reading into this or is he really interested?

I am confused...guy i like always ends up on my side of the room, shares his drinks with me, brushed my hand with his when i passed him something. Last night at a party I was standing talking to a group of friends and he joins us and stands right next to me..and he is so close our shoulders touch...like what is up?Wasn't crowded either! Is he interested in me or am i completely misinterepreting this? Is he trying to tell me he likes me? But if so why isn't he asking me out already? HELP!!!!

i think he most definitely is at least interested in you and likes you, but is shy to actually tell you so because he doesnt want to be rejected.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You need to "up" the level of flirting. He may still be trying to read whether or not you are interested. Maybe you should just ask him if he is ever going to get around to asking you out?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Sheesh, Lavender! You've been posting about this guy-with-no-cojones for weeks! I know you're not really the aggressive type, but he is clearly not going to make the next move. He's either just really shy or dense, because I am sure he likes you and yet.... nothing!
    Spammer Spanker

I know!!! I just feel so insecure about it b/c he's normally not shy with girls..he asks them out if he is interested but his behavior with me is just so odd and makes me wonder if he really likes me and if he does why doesn't he make the move like a man should?

Okay, I think one of your girlfriends needs to ask one of his guy friends what the deal is. I mean, really. You've made yourself available, right? And who's to know if he's one of those guys who doesn't like the girl to make the move, so that's not really a great idea.

This guy is getting on my nerves, and I don't even have to deal with it.
    Spammer Spanker

Hi Lavender, as a guy I know the asking out thing can sometimes become more complicated than it should be. As, asking out someone who is not interested can create a lot of tension.

Are you interested in this guy? If you are you can ask him out yourself. Something not too obvious like a lunch or even a coffee. Or otherwise drop hints of things you like to do and places you like to go to, movies you like to see. What you have planned for the next couple of days, hopefully he will pick up on it and ask to join you or something.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Thanks guys!!!

Lavender

This guy likes you! I find myself doing exactly the same sort of things. The gravitating towards you, the sharing of drinks(a big one for me!) Standing next to you purposefully and touching shoulders.
    If he is anything like myself, these things are screaming I LIKE YOU, I LIKE YOU, I LIKE YOU! These are his way of telling you, without having to come out of the cave and actually speak those words to you because of the ever present fear of rejection.
    As a guy who has had the same problem in the past, I would suggest you talking to him and asking him to go out. unless of course you are just as shy, in which case maybe a mutual friend could play matchmaker.
    "Before criticizing someone, walk a mile in their shoes, that way if you make them mad, they will be a mile away and barefoot!"

yeah he likes you or as at least interested, he might be to shy to ask you out. If that is the case ask him out... for once i would like to see a woman take charge... he might find it very attractive...
    i do.

my ex asked me out...next think you know we were together for almost 7 years 4 of those in a serious relationship.