+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guys, would you eventually get fed up?

Guys, would you eventually get fed up?

So here's the issue, my bf is too big for me. We don't have sex often and when we try 98% of the time it doesn't work, and the times it does, I'm left with cuts etc and in pain. He constantly tries it on and I knock him back because I don't wanna disappoint him. We do everything else but full intercourse is a rare occurance.
    I just connect intercourse and pain with each other. We also found out 2 years ago that I'm infertile and I think this also plays a big part in me not feeling like a woman anymore and not actually wanting sex.
    Is he eventually gonna get fed up of this lack of sex? We're still young, we're 23 and been together almost 4 years.

Rosebud, I think your lack of wanting sex probably has far more to do with the pain which is involved in having sex with your guy. I mean, why would you have a desire to do something which hurts you? And his lack of understanding that sex is causing you pain and constantly trying it on would only further turn you off, yes? And if you're turned off, then you won't want sex at all.

I don't really want to go into discussing his dimensions on the internet, but have you spoken with your doctor? I guess you'll have to figure out if his size is do-able with the right amount of arousal - or if he's just so big that it's never going to be pleasurable for you.

Lastly, lack of desire can also be attributed to emotional issues in the relationship. How does the rest of the relationship look? Are you happy? Do you manage your disagreements nicely? Are you in sync when it comes to how you spend your spare time, your morals, ethics and ideals? Be honest with yourself.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

In all likelihood - yes, he's going to eventually get fed up.

Basilandthyme is spot-on, though.

Everything else in our relationship is amazing, we just bought a house together and are planning our future.
    I've been to the doctors and they said its painful due to an illness I've got and because I've had an op in that area which has now made it really sensitive (not gonna go into detail) lol.

But yeah, when we do on the rare occasion have sex and it painless (which for me is still sore but just like a numbing feeling) it's not too bad.

I just feel like he's gonna begin to feel unwanted by me, which really isn't the case atall.

lalalita Guest
    How about performing oral sex on him or masturbating him with your hand? Letting him know you're willing to go the extra mile to give him pleasure even though you can't give him sex.

Reading is fundamental.

there is surely something that can be done to help you? Have you seen a sex therapist? Hypnotherapist? Gynecologist? You should try to fix this if at all possible. It is cruel and unfair to expect him to be totally okay with no sex.. I know its not your fault but you should see if there is any way that you could enjoy sex more.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".