+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What am I to do? advice is Appreciated.

What am I to do? advice is Appreciated.

I may have been long winded in my last post, but I am nearing the point of psychological damage on my part.

To make my very long story short.

I have had this friend for nearly 10 years, and we were best friends while growing up. She lives 3 hours away, but I started having feelings for her several years ago. My parents and her parents are childhood friends, so her family treats us like family. The only time I get to see her or spend any time with her is the first week of July, at her father's Church camp.

She has showed signs of liking me throughout our childhood, but I only saw her as a friend, but know that I have these feelings for her, I can't seem to let her know because I value our friendship. Around 3 years ago, after camp, she sent me a message on facebook telling me that she had a boyfriend and that he has met the family, and started telling me about all of the stuff that they have been doing.

This of course made me very jealous, and I had no idea why she was telling me these things.

If you have read all of this so far, you may be thinking, 'What's the problem then?' Well, she stopped returning my messages and e-mail's as of last year after camp. But I do not believe I did anything to offend her or her family. I have not spoken to her since my graduation party in May, but they weren't here for long.

If any of you can give me some advice on how to react to this, feel free to say it.

Thanks.

For the extended full version of my story, message me.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    I think she's saying that, you've had your chance, and you didn't grab it, and now its gone. You should react by not reacting and just move on with your life. there's nothing you can do here. It's not like she said something to the extent that would entail to asking you to go after her.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest