+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Love Story

A Love Story

Hey, my name is Eric, and I would like to share a love story with you guys.
    When I first fell in love, her name was Emma. She was the most beautiful girl I ever knew. The minute I saw her, I knew we were meant to be.
    She had wavy, sandy blond hair, and green eyes with the longest lashes, and she had the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen.

Emma and me spent 3 years dating, 3 blissful young years, and I thought I couldn't want more.
    But then I did realise I wanted more, and it seemed she did too.
    We got married, and we had 2 boys. I loved them so much, they were so talented and beautiful, and Emma was a part of them.

Life was complete. Everything was perfect, and as it should be.
    One thing I loved so much, was making love to her. I've never been very verbose, and never was good at expressing myself, so that was the one time I could show her how much she meant to me. It was true love, completely refined, and pure love.
    I'm not exactly asexual...At all, so for an extremely sexual person such as myself, that was the most I could give her– my body.

But then things started downhill. It was not the same. It was painful every day, and I really don't want to get into details, because it hurts me so much, just to think of it. So I will move on to the end.

Emma left me.

She left me because she told me she was asexual, and had been for a very long time. She didn't want to admit it at first, because she liked me as a person, and didn't want to disappoint me. She dated me because her parents thought she was a lesbian, and she wanted that to stop.
    She opened up to me. And my blissful marriage had not been the same for her.
    I found out she hated having sex with me. She didn't want our kids, but liked them after they came. Still...
    Everything I had believed mutual, was one sided. My deepest expression of caring for her was deemed "disgusting" by her. She didn't say those exact words, but she made it evident.
    One thing, was Emma was such an intelligent woman. She was great when it came to people– a real people person. She could make you believe anything.

Emma left me, because she was tired of living a lie. She didn't want our life, because it wasn't the life she wanted. She waited until I had become so in love with her, I felt I would simply cease to exist without my wife.
    And she got full custody of Peter and Sam.

Asexuality ruined my life.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 10-08-10 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Blogvertising

Uh, I don't know about asexuality. The fact that she was so dishonest with you and carried it on for years and years is not very fair to you. She needs to take responsibility in this and she acted like a total child in how she handled the situation with you. She just swept dirt under the rug and hoped you wouldn't find it.

How did she get full custody of the children too?
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.