+ Follow This Topic

Thread: very upset and annoyed

very upset and annoyed

girlfriend just informed me that a guy she slept with about 3 months before we got together texted her last night. i am annoyed. she says she didnt do anything but what if shes lying? part of me wants to see her texts or confront him

Well lets see.....he obviously didn't know she was in a relationship or still in a relationship, and just decided to see what she was up too....it happens. If she was hiding something she wouldn't have mentioned anything about it. I feel you are jumping to conclusions. Just let her know you appreciate her honesty and hope that she has blocked his number. Then leave it alone.

OK now I what's happening....on your last thread she was miffed at you for having plans......this tells me she is really immature. Only a immature girl would try to get her BF, who seems to not give her enough attention, would pull out the "try to get him jealous" card. I think she is full of it and doing it to get attention...make her look of more valuable to you if another guy is interested in her. Christ almighty why do you even put up with her crap.

ok i didnt get upset. she told me and i said what did he want and she said he wanted her to come over but she said no....and i laughed and said "hang out"

then we didnt talk about it again