+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advise me please

Advise me please

I have been with my boyfriend for one year, I am very jealous but so is he and is not a big problem for us.

Thing is the other day watching tv there was an acctress and i started asking him what he tough about her, he didnīt say at the begunning but after i asked and insisted him for quite a while he told me she is the most beautiful woman for him.

I am feeling really jealous and bad about it, and the more because for my work i see celebities quite often so for me they are not like distant people you will never meet.

He told me that having girlfriend does not make him blind. And after having a fight he says now he only told me that to make me shut up and stop questioning him. I donīt believe it.

Thing is a see other men, not many the truth be said, but there are some that when they are really madly in love with a woman she is the only one for them and themost and only beautiful.
    For example my brother who used to think that Pam Anderson was the best and after meeting his girlfriend he sais sheīs nothing compare to his girlfriend.

Thing is is there something i can do to be the only one for him and to mke him not like any other women? Donīt mind palying mind games or whatever takes.

Thanks.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're delusional.

I wish people had to be licensed to date.
    Spammer Spanker