+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does he mean??

What does he mean??

Guy asks girl out. They have a good date (nothing great, nothing bad). He ends the date by saying "we should do it again sometime." Does that mean he's not interested or what?

Quote Originally Posted by bemeforyou View Post
    Guy asks girl out. They have a good date (nothing great, nothing bad). He ends the date by saying "we should do it again sometime." Does that mean he's not interested or what?
    It means you should do it again.. sometime...?????

inflection would be a factor in this situation. and sometimes it's kind of a rhetorical statement. but... i'd say the odds are he meant "lets hang out again and we'll be a little more comfortable and then we'll go from there"

Oh for gods sake what do you ****ing think. He said we should do it again sometime, which means DO IT AGAIN SOMETIME. Are you stupid?

To answer you question directly, no it does not mean he's not interested. It means that he is interested. If he asks you out, he is interested. If he wants to do it again, he is still interested.

i dont understand.. why would it mean hes NOT interested?

He's giving off the impression he is interested.

Whether he 'really' is or not, remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Oh for gods sake what do you ****ing think. He said we should do it again sometime, which means DO IT AGAIN SOMETIME. Are you stupid?
    Maybe she should have fcked him....what do you think?

Why, oh WHY do females think that the bald statements of males need to be interpreted?! If a guy says "Damn, it's cold out", it doesn't mean he wants your coat. He's simply made an observation about the weather. If a guy says "I like that song", it doesn't mean he's assigning any particular significance to it... it's just a song.

And if a guy says "We should do it again sometime", it means that he enjoyed himself enough on the date, to try it again and see if it's worth pursuing. Period.

Friggin' women... I swear.

Ok, except for my wife. She's pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Probing Digit View Post
    Men don't usualy "Play Games" . Call him and see. If he's not interested, he will dodge your calls.
    LOL, the most contradictory statement I have ever, ever read in these forums......

Men don't play games.....yet he would dodge her call if not interested?

Isn't that playing games ^^^

To not play games is to pick up his phone and tell her he wasn't feeling it.....not to dodge her call and make her wonder.

And men DO play games....as do women!!