+ Follow This Topic

Thread: cut off?

cut off?

Hi guys!

So I've met this great guy a few months ago and things were going great. He is very serious person too. We rarely saw each other, but we always had a good quality time talking and hanging out. Everything seemed fine. He said sweet things and seemed to like me a lot. We never had a relationship talk, I personally believe it is too early anyways.

I had to go and visit my family in another city for Christmas and stay in that city for almost a month. As soon as he found out that I am leaving soon, things progressed faster. We had some fun time together He wished me happy holidays, got me a gift (and I was surprised, because I did not know that we were at that stage) we also had a great last date before I took off. We were texting each other, but then he suddenly disappeared. I did not bother him for more than a week, but then I became concerned if he is ok. So, I texted asking how things are. No reply. I am in the situation where I would not bother him anymore, and I am still not in the same city to ask him to meet "tet a tet".

I don't think I did anything to offend him. I understand that he is busy, but I don't buy "busy" as an excuse to dedicate less than a minute of your time to a text message (and yes, more than a week is not excusable). Can someone tell me what is going on? Should I approach him again or I will look like a complete loser (although, I do not care, I am not playing games)? Did he lose his interest? Why?

Thanks guys!

Text him again, and ask. Or better yet, call.

Call him. That's the easiest way to find out.