+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guy Help...

Guy Help...

Do guys like it when a girl contacts them first after a date? Or would they rather be the ones to make the first move?

I think most guys, if they were interested would contact you first. Good luck

^ This is true, but if I liked the girl, I'd love it if she got in there before me.

Quote Originally Posted by bemeforyou View Post
    Do guys like it when a girl contacts them first after a date? Or would they rather be the ones to make the first move?
    Don't play games. Do what you feel like doing.

Id be happy if the girl contacted me first, but thats just me.

He'd be waiting a long time of this girl contacting him.

IMO, he calls me and if interested. I wear the skirt, he wears the balls....I HOPE.

I would find amusing that a girl contacts me after a date.
    But your manly duty tells you to move, so give her a call or something if you're interest. It's not mandatory but I'm sure she will like it.
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."

I'm an aggressive female.....I don't sit and wait if I really like them.

I'm a pretty blunt kind of guy. If I liked a girl on a date, I would call within a very short amount of time (like the next day) to say I'd had a good time. If I never call, I didn't have a good time. If I had a good time, I would ask after a second date, but if you beat me to it, so what? It's flattering.

I have no problems with a girl calling me after a first date. Don't we live in the 21st century, an age of sexual equality? I have no time for all that 'if he cares he'll call me first' because the other side of that arguement is that if she doesn't call me she doesn't care.
    That's just old fashioned bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    I have no problems with a girl calling me after a first date. Don't we live in the 21st century, an age of sexual equality? I have no time for all that 'if he cares he'll call me first' because the other side of that arguement is that if she doesn't call me she doesn't care.
    Age of sexual equality?!

That's rich!

No, we live in an age where sexually, women hold all the cards. View the custody, child support and separate maintenance (alimony) results in divorce court some time. Try complaining at your work that a female co-worker came on to you... see what happens.

I'm not bitching about it (much), it's a pretty natural overreaction to previous imbalances, but there is NO equality.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    No...the way our brains are biologically programmed apparantly.

No matter if it is the 21st century and it's ok in todays society to do this or this, - it won't ever change our make up - like it, or lump it, things aint about to change.

Fortunatley for guys who are 'pussies', there are some women who will make the moves, put out and spread their legs for you after 1 second.....

That aint saying that women who do make moves, would put out immediatley...I mean no disrespect.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 18-01-11 at 04:23 AM.