+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guys in my neighborhood... how 2 get their attention???

Guys in my neighborhood... how 2 get their attention???

I live in an apartment and across the street from my apartment is a building and it has a laundry mat for tenants living in the apartments. It also has a pop machineoutside the laundry mat. One day, I wanted pop but was out of it so I went across the street to the building that has a pop machine and I went with my little sister. To get to the pop machine you have to go down this long hallway. I was having trouble getting my change out of the slot and this sexy guy came up behind my sister and I. It was just me, my little sis and this sexy guy. He was standing close. I then ran down the hallway with my sis and went bak home. I should of walked slowly cause then maybe he'd say something.

I've been noticing a lot of cute young guys going into that building (there's apartments in the building also). They are always by themselves for some reason. I kind of know they'd not be interested in me cause every guy seems to reject me. They never call. I don't c y they'd want someone like me. Guys: what should I do to grab a cute guy over in the building acrosd the street from my apartment building?

Umm.. talk to them? Maybe?

I wouldn't advise talking about people choking either.

for a guy to be interested there has to be initial attraction.

How old are you?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Gosh, so many questions, mainly the same question by the same OP. OK, here's an idea - next time you see a nice guy get on your knees and blow him off - that's certain to get his attention. Seriously stop asking us stupid questions about the same thing time after time.

One word OP

Cleavage

Quote Originally Posted by MynameisJesus View Post
    One word OP

Cleavage
    Really? Is that the way to get other guys' attraction?

I guess I am a difficult one, a simple cleavage won't get my attention after all. I've seen too many of those... I'm not saying my eyes won't go there, but it definitely won't catch my attention.

For me it's a combination of being sexy and spreading the image through clothing. Not slutty but slightly daring.
    Cleavage keeps me sharp all evening

A miniskirt and a bitchy attitude will get you lots of attention and something more.
    You sound like a insecure teen and you made another post with the same question, one is enough.
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."

For me..just talk. I don't care what the conversation is about just talk about whatever you want to talk to. I will talk to you about anything, friends, relationships, hard times, whatever you need to talk about. so just relax, calm yourself, and talk.

Talk to them and ask them out. Or simply ask them over to your apartment for coffee, soda, Red Bull, wine, 4loco, whatever.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)