+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl cheating with me on another bloke.

Girl cheating with me on another bloke.

Right ok, here we go.

I met this girl from work, and we got along very well indeed, we starting flirting etc. I found out she goes to my college. So i picked her up everyday, and go for a drink of tea everyday, it was good. We would talk etc etc and get along.

Anyways, i started to really like her, and i asked her if she would like to go for a drink sometime and she accepted. Things started to lift off as we start kissing etc after a few dates, keeping in mind she has a boyfriend being with him for 3 years.

1 night she phones me up saying she has moved out of her b/f flat. Because of me? Maybe. Going on from there, i continued to see her, 1 night in my car, i parked up and she basically dived on me kissing me, and we had sex in the back of the car.

From then on, we have had sex almost everyday. She enjoys it, and so do i. We continue to see each other, i cook for her, driver her round, we do allsorts etc etc.

So, today, she said to me "does it piss you off when i see my b/f?" I said "no it doesnt, why?" So she said, "I feel bad on you, because when i sleep with my B/F i feel really bad on you."

Does this mean she likes me more than him?

She admitted shes been cheating on him with me. She also said she wants to continue seeing me... at this point i started to get a bit upset because she has a b/f and i really dont want to have a relationship with someone who has a b/f already.

What should i say to her? I really really fancy her, and i FEEL she fancies me too, she even said... so i need to good verse to say to her... something like, i dont want to continue like this, can you sort it out,

Can you guys help me out here. thanks.

shes a ho dog, id advize you to ditch her and find a new girl if you want something more than sex, shit even if all you want is sex, shes a ho, its not the best idea you've had, im sure.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

King Zarathu Guest
    When (notice i said WHEN and not IF) her boyfriend finds out you're gonna have some caps busted in your ass dude. You need to get away from her. Tell her to choose you or that other freak.

HE WAS THERE FIRST! DON'T INTRUDE ON A 3 YEAR LONG RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!!

Get another girl if she wants her b/f, cuz the pussy will all be the same (even tastier )

Whooa, interesting tale but sadly it's time to wake up and smell of the coffee! There's no amount of consideration you can make over this situation that changes the fact she actually calls another guy her bf...When she asks you these things, she's just checking that you don't mind being her "bit on the side". You have to ask yourself how many other people has/is she doing this with (potential STI risk)? Try and take her at face value rather than trying to infer things from what she says...

dude i was in a VERY similar situation. i got really drunk with these two college chicks, and the one was engaged with a bf of 5 years. i ended up sleeping with her, not caring about it at the point and time. then when i woke up i realized what i did and i was scared that id have some mafia coming after me. god i dont want to even think about that again... anyhow, i would just take her for the sex, because if you have anyhting more, your going to start feeling emotions, which im sure you already do. the best bet would be either a booty call or get away.
    awannn

no, don't take her for sex. Step back for a moment. She has a boyfriend, you know she has a boyfriend. DOn't his feelings count for anything? Both you and her are doing a really nasty thing to him, showing him no respect whatsoever. Having been on the receiving side, you need to back off BIG TIME. If she wants to be with you then she should finish it with him and then be with you. An overlap is a horrid horrid thing to do.

I have spoken to her. She said she feels more happy with me because her b/f treats her like crap apperently, and has been a d**k head lately.

She said we are secretly in a relationship, she is waiting to finishing her b/f.

I'm sure she isnt doing this with anyone else because most of her time spent is with me.

Let me shed some light on this, boys...
    ....I was in a .....3.......day relationship once. Now, I know it's not exactly 3 years, but it's close enough. When she cheated on me with some other guy, I got turned on. I loved feeling used! So, not only did I call her out on the cheat, I made her suck my dick after I threatened killing myself (what a dumb broad, lol)....and I made her suck off the other guy in front of me. He got so nervous...I think it was the gun I had pointed at his johnson, but anyway...yeah, he got so nervous, he couldn't get it up.

She went back to me for a second helping!

Can you guess what happened next?
    Huh??

Huh?

I went on to the next bitch. Clockwork

Have fun, sport!
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

King Zarathu Guest
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur kidding... right?

he believes in the **** em forget em philosophy
    awannn

Quote Originally Posted by Parky
    Right ok, here we go.

I met this girl from work, and we got along very well indeed, we starting flirting etc. I found out she goes to my college. So i picked her up everyday, and go for a drink of tea everyday, it was good. We would talk etc etc and get along.

Anyways, i started to really like her, and i asked her if she would like to go for a drink sometime and she accepted. Things started to lift off as we start kissing etc after a few dates, keeping in mind she has a boyfriend being with him for 3 years.

1 night she phones me up saying she has moved out of her b/f flat. Because of me? Maybe. Going on from there, i continued to see her, 1 night in my car, i parked up and she basically dived on me kissing me, and we had sex in the back of the car.

From then on, we have had sex almost everyday. She enjoys it, and so do i. We continue to see each other, i cook for her, driver her round, we do allsorts etc etc.

So, today, she said to me "does it piss you off when i see my b/f?" I said "no it doesnt, why?" So she said, "I feel bad on you, because when i sleep with my B/F i feel really bad on you."

Does this mean she likes me more than him?

She admitted shes been cheating on him with me. She also said she wants to continue seeing me... at this point i started to get a bit upset because she has a b/f and i really dont want to have a relationship with someone who has a b/f already.

What should i say to her? I really really fancy her, and i FEEL she fancies me too, she even said... so i need to good verse to say to her... something like, i dont want to continue like this, can you sort it out,

Can you guys help me out here. thanks.
    You met her and started dating her while she had a boyfriend? She'll more than likely always return to him. Actually, the worse he is to her the more likely you'll be out of the picture eventually or never fully into it (just her, on occasion). SHe sounds like a game-playing tawdry and you the playing piece. Good luck to you, I'd avoid that situation like I'd avoid a syphlitic hooker.

Best of luck to you. If your willy still wants to stay in this game keep your heart far away. Ouch! you're just asking for it, mate!

King Zarathu Guest
    1) Find 'em
    2) Feel 'em
    3) **** 'em
    4) Forget 'em

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    1) Find 'em
    2) Feel 'em
    3) **** 'em
    4) Forget 'em
    Is that what you're doin with your little teeney boppin' 'girlfriend'?