+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really lost.

Really lost.

I'm really lost right now.
    I know, I'm only 18 and everyone says an eighteen year old girl doesn't have a clue what true love is, but that is not true. I have actually felt it. I still do. The thing is, I've never personally met him, we met online. Yes, bad idea, its scary and wrong. But, it happened without me realizing. And we both were madly inlove with eachother. We talked on the phone, clicked. He even talked to my Mother and told her how he feels towards me. Then, time past and I guess he "gave up" . Even though, we promised we would never do that. Well, his best friend, which became mine too, told me that he was having the hardest time fogetting about me. So, I felt like, well, maybe it will work out in the end, I just need to give him time. So I did. And, now, we dont even talk. And yet, (pretty dumb) I still love him....Im so inlove with him, and everytime I try to "move on" I am wishing the other guy is Him. I cry like every night, because I write in a journal, and I realized evey entry was about him....Yeah, crazy! I just wish he would love me again....But I can't force him.
    Well, I guess if you all would just give me some advice?
    If you can?
    Thanks...
    <3 Kim.
    I will always love you, even if you don't...

Have you ever met him?

maybe you did really care about him but dont think hes the only guy in the world you'll ever have those type of feelings for. You'll meet someone again who you can talk to on the phone and who makes you feel all happy and loved. If you've never met this guy then how do you know if you would have loved who he was in person? Keep writing in your journal if you want, but one day you'll maeet a great guy who will not just give up talking to you, because you two will have somethign much more special! x x

There really are other fish in the sea, trust me.
    aah, bisto

Thanks for your comments.
    I appreciate it!
    <3
    I will always love you, even if you don't...

that's not love baby doll. love is enjoying someones company and being there for them through thick and thin. it's backing someone up when they need a friend and taking care of that person. it's not a "connection". people meet people all the time and have a connection, it shouldn't be mistaken for love. and truth is people say that people who are 18 don't know what love is because they've never been with someone long enough to know. what you feel for this person is different from what people who were married for 10 years feel after they've divorced, you know? that is a real loss of love. it's easy to say you love someone who isn't around you all the time, because you don't truly know them, inside and out. but i won't tell you that what you're feeling is wrong i've been there before and i know how hard it is to get over. but it isn't true love. it took me a while to realize this too, and i was older than 18. but you have to move on. truth is if this person really loved you he would be talking to you. good luck.