+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Extremely shy and complicated situation

Extremely shy and complicated situation

Ok first of all, should I date this girl?...

ok so this girl I like and I are both part of this group of friends we've all been friends since high school. Ok now the problem is that one of my friends in the same group which I have been friends with for almost 10 years may have a crush on her so I dont know how that would effect my friendship with him and I really don't wan't him ing hurting over this (I know how it feels) plus if it turns out she doesn't like me our friendship will never be the same (I know this from experience)... even if I do deside to ask her out I have another problem...

Which brings me to my second point I have social anxiety among other things which I take medication for, but they don't help the anxiety much, anyways I CAN NOT ask her if she feels the same way I do directly or I will most likely have a panic attack, so is there anything I can do or say to find out if she feels the same way?

Keep off

Keep off but remain friends.

Keep off?

What do you mean by "keep off"?

If you have some strong feelings about her, I think you need to try to talk about it with her!

I do have strong feelings for her and, I know I need to talk to her about it but its really hard for me, ya know? I think I'll just wait it out for now.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Uh-oh, the whole dating amongst the group deal can lead to many issues down the line.

Tread carefully.

if you go for her it's gna be like a minefield. always watch your next step, but before you go through think first if you could make her life better compared to your friend. if you could do better and shes worth it then go for her. just always watch your step

if you wait, it's going to be torture until someone bails you out, the pain will depend on how much you like her. since shes only a crush to you then it would bearable. unless you have deep feelings for her already then your life would suck.

check for signs if she likes you or not, like if she smiles when she talks to you and all of those other things

What are thoes otherthings? signs she likes me wise?

yup! signs she likes you or just only as a friend
    (place ad here)

Quote Originally Posted by lolz
    yup! signs she likes you or just only as a friend

I think he was asking what the specific signs are. But I could be wrong.

oh..i thought if he was asking if those other things meant the signs if she liked him or not.

anyway im not sure about other signs, some are just urban legend..i think. but its basically how she treats you, you'll feel it somehow if you're only a friend or not.
    (place ad here)

well i found out that she does like me infact VERY much so so i toldher how i felt and were going to a movie this weekend! I've desided to resolve the other problems as they come up for now I'm happy

i'm glad to hear that things works for you, congra