+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK heres my situation...

OK heres my situation...

OK well sorry if this gets a lil long you guys.. OK well me and my "ex" (i still call him my b/f) have been together a lil over 2 years... well we did break up for a couple of moths but we got back together and were happy. Well a moth ago we had a fight. For the most part it was me arguing. (i have been depressed for some time for certain reasons and after we broke up i got put on medication)but any who he left my place and didnt talk to me for like 3 days. then he told me it was over. he cant stand my attitude. Which ok i get that but now he can even tell a difference that this medicine it working. Im not so edgy anymore.

He tells me he doesnt want a relationship. He said its not just me that he doesnt want he just doesnt want one. Now hes about to be a freshman in college and its making me think he wants to hoe around. Which i know that im only 20 and hes 18 (but hes more mature than most people i know) and we do not have to find the one we are going to marry right now.

PLUS to add to all of this his parents hate me. I know you all are thinking they cant hate you that much. But no HATES ME. his mom has left me messages saying hes stupid for being with me and im just making him stupid. BLAH BLAH she even said she would buy a turbo kit (which has cost a total of $3000) for his car if he doesnt see me.that was a while back and he said he didnt leave me because of that.

And we are still together all the time. He doesnt tell me he loves me. only in a blue moon. and i know he does.everyone knows he does.and no one knows what his deal is.We havent had sex that much(meaning like 3 times) since it has ended eitehr. Im trying my hardest just to sit back and let it have some time. Im not going to wait forever but like i have told everyone else if i cant have him then im not going to have anyone for a while. Just because i truely love him. and i dont want to hurt the next guy that comes along too soon.
    WHAT SHOULD I DO???

Sorry if it jumps around a lot...

Are you guys together? I'm confused.

What you should do? If it is worth it to you, just relax and let him have some space. Keep busy meanwhile, and keep your mind off it. It seems like you might need some space too, becuase you have issues of your own to resolve.

If it is not worth all the pain and you don't think that it will get better, leave now. It will hurt less in the long run. Accept that the two of you might not be connecting anymore. It sounds a lot like the end of my last relationship. He wasn't affectionate, we were fighting a lot, and then he decided he wanted to take a break. So I broke up with him. It was really hard for me (you can look at my previous postings) but I got over it (maybe not entirely, but I'm getting there).

Maybe someone who is better grounded can help you with this, because God knows I'm not one to be taking advice from.
    We can be heroes just for one day.

Hmmm. It really looks like there isn't much you can do besides just grin and bear it. I think you have somewhat of a right attitude. You've made up your mind that you're not going to wait forever, and you've also said that if it doesn't work out, you're just gonna take some "me" time and not date. Which is fine. Take however much "me" time you need (I had a LONG "me" period and now I'm trying to find someone to make it an "us" period).

Just keep doing what you're doing. Really it's about how he feels towards you. He's got a lot on his mind (I'm sure) with the family pressure, starting college, maybe not wanting to get tied down so early in life (not saying that that's necessarily it, but it could be that maybe he was just feeling like it was too long, too early in life). Just keep your head up.

Oh, and by the way . . .
    his mom has left me messages saying hes stupid for being with me and im just making him stupid. BLAH BLAH she even said she would buy a turbo kit (which has cost a total of $3000) for his car if he doesnt see me.
    His mom's a bitch.

Rod Steele

Yes she is a BIG BITCH... i have to tell you i think she is a gold digger... she says she doesnt like me because im older than HER son.. to her im called the bitch.. everytime his friends come over its always HOW COULD YOU LET HIM GET BACK WITH THAT BITCH!!!!! so i just let that roll off MOST of the times.. once i picked up the phone when she was telling me i need to stop dragging him around with me... thats when she told me i had a bad life... i was standing in the middle of Target giving her hell... i did feel bad for him that i did it but i think she deserved it.. (sorry i could go on and on about his mother, now that i think about it its rather entertaining)

but im just letting it ride... thats all i can do right?? i cant pressure him to fall back in love with me... i know he does love me but its just not like it used to be....

Just come on down to Texas ! I'll make ya happy

You can't pressure him and clearly his Mom is not a nice person, but I can't help but wonder - what is it exactly you are hoping to get out of this? If it's a friendship "with benefits" situation take it for what it is and remember that's ALL it is.

However, if you are looking at this man for a long term relationship I would advise you to reconsider . . . if his Mom is that crazy are you really going to want to put up with that forever? I ask because when I was in my early 20's I had a boyfriend whose Mom was also not a very nice lady and I stuck it out for three years only to have him decide that ultimately - Mommy knew best.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

I would love for this to be a long term relationship. I have already got 2 years and i still want more. I find something new about him to love all the time. But his mom just recently has invited me to come over and play a game with her. No not russian roulette. MahJong. And i have actually been over there 2 nights last week. We talked kinda. I wanted to ask 50 qustions about why she hated me. But we had a fun time. I was killing her with kindness. Trying to have a conversation with her and thank her for letting me come over. LOL and just remembering all the shitty things she has said. I'm Becoming a master at grinning and baring it..

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    Just come on down to Texas ! I'll make ya happy

Well Billy I think I'm in LOOOOVEE

Quote Originally Posted by MisINdpndT
    Well Billy I think I'm in LOOOOVEE
    hehe - I am finally at a loss for words...

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    hehe - I am finally at a loss for words...
    I'm not . . .

YOUR BOTH SO GAY!!!!!!

Rod Steele

shut up Rod ! your ruining the moment I've created

oh now come on you 2!!! just having some fun

Well thats a way to make a thread lighthearted... awww... boys.. your so sweet to her *bats eyelashes*

Well, sometimes even though you still care about him, you might just have to grin and bear it. I don't know if its really hit you yet... he wants this over... there might be a reason, but the only person your going to get it from is him. So unless you talk to him somehow about it, then the relationship of any sorts is ruined. I'm not to sure. Maybe what you need is a break to realise theres more men in this world. More guys that will treat you with kindness and with the respect you deserve.

If he's going to be an ass.. then theres no point in being with someone thats just going to make your life miserable. Plus, we got some cute ones here too

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    ... Plus, we got some cute ones here too
    *looks around*

I dont see anyone...

Well Im just there for him like if he needs to alk and hes doing the same to me. I have kinda got over crying.. But some nights i just cant help it. I think its all because of school. I asked him last night if he didn't wanna be in a relationship so he could be a hoe. And he told me Im narrow minded for thinking that. He wants to focus on school and do what hes tehre to do learn. Thankgoodness he doesnt like to party or drink cuz i know that can screw up college

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast