+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can anyone help me with this relationship? Heres where im at with this girl..

Can anyone help me with this relationship? Heres where im at with this girl..

First off let me say this, i know this is going to sound like a very immature relationship. it is, im 22, shes 21 but she has the mentality of a 16 year old girl. But i really like her...anyways

I've been dating this girl for about 2 months now. When we're together theres no problems. We have fun, we have great sex, we just feel right when we're with each other. It's when we're not together, the problems start.

She says she wants to "go slow" even though we're having sex, she spends the night at my house, we call and text each other all the time. It feels like we're bf/gf but she says shes not ready to commit yet. She wont give me exact reasons why but i think she still has feelings for her ex. This guy took her virginity and they dated for about 2 years. They now have been broken up for 7 months but she obviously still has feelings for him. Also, she is quite the party girl. She spends about 4 nights a week out with her gfs, at the bar, at their houses, just getting hammered. Now thats fine and all but i only see her once MAYBE twice a week because shes always with her friends. And sometimes even when we make plans, she gives me some excuse that she has to work in the morning, or shes tired, yet she still finds a way to hang out with a few gfs and drink. She say's when we become "official" she would obviously spend a lot more time with me than her friends. But am I just a fool for thinking this is going anywhere. She clearly loves the single life, possibly misses her ex(she says she doesnt), and after 2 months still wants to "take it slow"

My 2nd question is this, should i trust her?

Im accepting the fact that this could take months until we become "official". But should i trust this girl? I feel like i can, at the same time i feel like i can't. I'll explain. Shes a very nice person and overall a good hearted person. She always tells me where she is, whos shes with, ect... She has a great heart, she very giving, and she tries to bring joy to anyone around her. Her career for crying out loud is assisting and helping old people. HOWEVER. I get the feeling she may be a little trashy. She's had sex with 10 guys already (like i said shes 21). She owns multiple sex toys, shes had a 3some with her (girl)friend and her ex, she is into some kinky things when we're messing around,and she always wears low cut shirts (she has big boobs). Now like i said, whenever shes out she always texts me and calls me. But there are times when i text her and there wont be a response for an hour. Like i said, shes got a good heart and i feel like she would never want to hurt me. But i've had dreams she's cheated on me. Is this my own insecurities? Or is God trying to tell me something? Should i trust this girl, based on the things i've told you about her? Is she just kinky or is she a slut?

Im just so head over heels for this girl. I feel like i already love her. So any advice or answers would really help me out. Because i want to end this while its still early if shes going to end up hurting me in the long run.

She's not ready to have a serious, fall in lovey dovey relationship. She just wasted 2 years of her youth being with one person. She's now drinking age, single, and hitting the bars. Let her go, she's not going to give you what you want but heartache.