+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I stay or should I go?

Should I stay or should I go?

Hye, I have been having a major problem over the past few months i have been dating a girl for nearly 11 months now and everything is great bar one thing. The one problem is that she is very into judo, as in she does it six times a week and is away very frequently, often meaning I have to go to party's, dances, even valentines day etc myself. Ive tried talking to her and she says theres no way she can do any less because her dream is to be in the Olympics and she must do it this much. This really makes me feel as if im second in her life and judo is her priority but she has told me she likes us equal. I love her more than i have loved anyone before but I often wonder if I am wasting my time as I don't think I will ever be 100 percent happy with her because of her judo. What do you think should i move on from the love of my life or stay with her?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she is the love of your life, you will understand that judo is very important to her. Isn't there anything your involved in that you enjoy? How would you feel if you were forced to choose between the two? Wouldn't you think you should be able to have both?

Honestly, you have two choices. You can either deal with it and learn to accept her activities. Or you can bail now and find someone who is more available to you.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....