+ Follow This Topic

Thread: can't take it anymore

can't take it anymore

I lost my job after 5 years working for the same company
    about 2 month later I lost my girl

we were engaged but had problems in the last year and she decided to move on.
    we were together 15 years, and I am completely heart broken
    I dont eat, I dont sleep, I started smoking a lot .
    she also had a new B/F already, only 5 month after we broke up, and only 2 month after she moved out of our house to her own place.
    after she moved out we saw each other almost every day, I helped her with her new place, fixing things building things and so on to show her I am there for her and that I can be more for her, it did not help

We are still close, but the more she is with him, the less I see her,
    I am not able to find a job for a long time now, I feel I have nothing more to live for.

I have nothing now, all I think about is her, how empty life is
    I can sit on the floor in my apartment and look at the wall for hours, I became a zombie, it makes finding work and studying even harder for me.

lost my job, lot my love and slowly out of money as I am not able to find work.
    everyday I think about jumping down from my building and ending it.
    I cant take it anymore, I wish I could get her back.
    she is all I wanted in life, I used to be so happy.

Sometimes we meet I sometimes sleep over in her bed with her and she comes over to me
    we go out to movies and eat out together
    her b/f is not aware of this
    we meet less and less now since her new b/f and I get more and more depressed.

Do you think we still have a chance to get back together ?
    what can I do to fix this, do you think I lost her forever as my life partner ?
    please help

She's already got a new boyfriend and she's sneaking behind his back and cheating on him by an emotional affair with you. You don't get over someone that's in your face all the time. The only way to get over someone that u have strong feelings for, is to cut all contact. The longer you talk and Hang out with her, the longer and more miserable this breakup will be.

after she moved out we saw each other almost every day, I helped her with her new place, fixing things building things and so on to show her I am there for her and that I can be more for her, it did not help
    When are all these men that over-compensate going to understand that what you did cemented in her mind that leaving you was the best thing she could have done. I don't think any woman of healthy self-worth would find a guy attractive or intriguing that despite being dumped would still continue to give give give while she takes takes takes.

You would have found yourself being more attractive to her (likely) if you had just distanced yourself and let her fend for herself and stopped your contact.

Go to your doctor and tell him about your depression and self-sabotaging thoughts and behaviours and he will refer you to someone professional that will help you to get past your addiction to having her in your life. You WILL NEVER get over her if you allow her to remain in your life in this demoted state that you've allowed yourself to fall into with her.

She's cruel in what she does with/to you. You're cruel to yourself for hanging onto the crumbs she gives you that keep you mired emotionally to her. Start treating YOU better and start by going to your doctor so you can talk to a councellor about all this and begin your rehab from her.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 16-11-13 at 06:20 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Leave her. She's cheating, bad for both parties

The only way you can pick yourself up from this and start to heal is to get her out of your life. You need to have no contact. Its hard but its better for you in the long run.

As for your job situstion, find that fire inside you and get moving. Write a list of 500 places and get your application in there. I lost my job and its working for me. Ive already been offered 5 interviews (some of which were really shit and i turned down-commission based etc) but there are jobs there and you just cant give up. If i dont get something my next friday im applying to mcdonalds. Its a job, money and it will keep me going until i find something better. Im also considering unpais work experience if nothing good comes up.

You have it in you to turn your life around. Get rid of her and put everything into improving your situation. Youll be ok. Stay strong

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

you have nothing to do with her, YOU HAVE TO FORGET such girl is not worthy of something or someone.

This girl is being very cruel to you. She is using you and playing with your emotions. Think about it... she has a new man in her life but yet she carries on with you as if you still are a couple. It is not right and not normal. I understand exactly how you feel. I had similar happen to me but much much worse. So bad that it hasndestroyed my life and the sad thing is that I blame myself. I could see it happening but I did not stop it. Imallowed her to treat me that way and that is what destroyed me/us. This will happen to you and believe me it is not a good pla e to be in. I too lost my job, home and slept rough. To top it up I gave up my life for amwoman that did notndeserve it.

Don't let this be you and don't think about suicide... I attempted it it twice for the same woman that was causing me so much pain... she did not care and yournex will notncare too. Maybe feel guilty or a short term problem but it would not affect her feelings towards you.

I wish you all the best.....