Ok now before I begin please don't try to say I'm too young.*Okay so it started in fourth grade. He sat next to me in our assigned seating and one day our class was infested with ants near where we were sitting. Our teacher separated the four desks putting me and him by ourselves. He was funny Adorable nice sweet. he just made me feel really happy. After that he was staring at me alot. He ran up to me one day so he dance with me during.music class. We really liked each other, But yes we had our moments sometimes.. We walked home with each other everyday.during that years summer I really started growing feelings for him. Next year I could tell he that he did to. we constantly made eye contact with each other and he would always try to make laugh and talk to me... I screwed it up though and became really nervous around him. I started ignoring and avoiding because of how nervous I'd get I just knew I'd make a fool of myself. he stopped trying and stopped liking me not just because of that but because I was going through an akward phase and people were talking about me. Thing is though I met a friend at her house turns out she was his neighbor! Lol he thought I was a complete stalker and posted something really mean on Facebook. After that all we did was argue. Sixth grade I told him finally to shut up and after that he started being cool again. We talked a.bit until this girl told him I was a in love with him :l. nope then he started ignoring me again no talking. So 7th.grade he said he wanted to be my friend and you know I said yes. We still didn't talk after though until I blurted hi in his face running away screaming I did it. yeahhh um he saw me do that then saw me hanging outside his.neighborhood.. Lol well I can't get over him as hard as I try. What should I do? April fools is coming up and we have an insider behind that. Please help i.havent spoken to him in years what do I do?