+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can I get her?

Can I get her?

I'm currently a senior at my high school, in junior high a very attractive girl was in some of my classes. She often talked to her girlfriends about her bf's (at least when I was around), however she was quite flirty with me as well, she showed most of the "I like you" signs. But I didn't do anything because I heard about her bf's and I didn't consider myself to be evry attractive.

After junior high graduation I haven't talked to her except for a few times on MSN... Those times she's been very direct, like "do you want to be my bf". I didn't say much because I expected that she was just mocking me. This happened after she saw me at the mall for the first time in like 3 years, I recognized her and she smiled to me and looked at me, but she was also occupied with her friends.

For some months now she has been with an older guy (he looks about 20, she and I are 18). However they recently broke up. On Facebook she's been posting messages like "Life couldn't be better", but also "I want a man for a small sum of money". But I doubt she's desperate.

However nowadays I've matured and I'm good looking, top 25% maybe. She's been quite flirty in the past but we don't really know each other anymore. However I've always been secretly in love with her. What can I do? I want her, but I have no idea what to do...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    send her a message on facebook.... just say something like "long time no talk", and ask her what's new. If she wants to talk to you, she'll be encouraging with her response.

Seriously, GO FOR IT! She smiles at you, flirts with you, she literally asked you if you wanted to be her boyfriend. I think she really likes you. You should just talk to her on msn or facebook, flirt a bit and then ask her out.

That's pretty funny. She literally tells you she's into you and you still don't have the balls to make a mve. Some of you guys have som serious ****ing self-esteem issues.

It's normal to lack he balls to make a move, unfortunate but normal. Bu the few of you who get it handed to you and sabotage yourselves out of it, you're a special breed.

Next time you see her strike a conversation and grab her # at the end.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control