+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does she think of me as bf material, or is she just friendly?

Does she think of me as bf material, or is she just friendly?

So there's this incredibly hot girl in my class (we're both 189 and I've been secretly in love for a long time. I'm decent looking, maybe a 6 or 7, she's 9 or 10. Next week we have a quite big test at school and I helped her a bit by sending all my notes to her (so she woukdn't have to look it all up). i did this on MSN and she became happy, she said smth like "I like you so much" but I dunno if it's in a gf kind of way?

We've been flirting a bit for the last few weeks and she sometimes starts talking to me for no apparent reason. She's turning 18 in a month and that's the legal drinking age in my country. So she asked me to come to her house (she lives with her parents) for a drink or two with her and a few friends and join her and her two best girlfriends at the bar later that evening. Apparently I am the only one being invited to the bar with her and her two fridns (who also are in my class).

What do you think, are these signs that she's a bit interested in me? I know that she broke up with her last bf (whom I don't know) about a month ago, that was about the time when she began flirting with me.

Sounds promising. Not to put too much pressure on you, but don't screw it up

But I'm confused, as I said she's extremely hot while I'm just above average (according to myself). Pershaps she likes me based on my personality, I consider myself a happy and helpful person, but I guess most people are like that. Any idea on what I can do to find out if she's interested? When she turns 18 in ammonth I'll probably be drinking with her and her two friends, of course most people become more loose when they drink so if I kiss her then, do you think she'll be upset about it? If she really doesn't like me, I mean.

Just go with the flow. I wouldn't necessarily expect anything to happen, but I would stay optimistic.

The fact that SHE invited you is a very good sign. I also think you're probably being too hard on yourself regarding your looks.

As far as the kiss, goes don't plan it. If the opportunity arises where you feel it would be reciprocated, go for it. But otherwise just go with the flow as other posters have said, and most of all have fun!
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

So it's you, her and her 2 girlfriends?

Option1:She's either letting her friends scout you to give her advice..

Option2:Or you became one of her girlfriends and she might think you're gay.

If this sounds completely off...then congrats, option 1 is great.

Don't **** it up.

smitty: I really don't think she thinks I'm gay, expecially since we've been flirting.

How not to f*ck it up...? TBH I'm still a virgin and I haven't been in any situations like this before.

Relax GSAA, sounds like she's into you. Never judge looks on a scale, people want the entire package. Just be yourself, she obviously is pretty ok with that so far

So I'll update with today's events...

Today was our big test and she and I had about an hour without classes at the same time so we met at the library (quite empty) to prepare for the test. I noticed that she was very eager to tslk, she told me unimportant things like she was up all night with a girlfriend to read for the test... I don't really know how to interpret that, is it a good sign that she talks about stuff like that?

In class I usually sit with my mates, 3-4 metres from her, but this time I sat right beside her since we had good chemistry (laughed together about not so funny things, had good eye contact as well) earlier that day. During those two classes we saw a not so important movie, most students weren't paying much attention and at the same time she and I flirted a lot and when I said some lame jokes she laughed again. She seemed very happy in my company.

Same things happened later when we prepared for the test again. I said some jokes which were a little it funyn (according to me), her two girflriends laugehd a bit but this girl went wild, she laughed so hard that she almost cried... It seemed unnatural. What does it mean?

After the test she was very eager to tell me how she thought it went. her girlfriends very around as well but she looked me right in the eyes and talked fast and a bit loud. She said that the test didn't go so well and I tried to comfort her by talking about the stuff she knew well (based on what she told me) so she got a bit more self confidence I think. She suddenly became very happy again.

But now I fear that she views me like another friend, I think I screw it up for some reason... Or what do you think? She seems eager to be close to em (sitting close to me etc., we aven't touched each other yet though) and she suddenly smiles and gets very happy when she sees me.

Another thing: She lived very near the chool (like 200 metres) so I'm considering to ask her if I can go home with her tomorrow to prepare for another test on Wednesday. I think her two girlfriends will be there too, but I don'st know... Or would this just stengthen my status as a friend?
    Last edited by GSAA; 24-11-09 at 02:32 AM.

Chillax it on worrying how she thinks of you, it sounds real promising

So should I wait until her 18th b'day (1 month) to make a move? Or do you think she isn't interested anymore then if I dont show more interest now?

pdubu Guest
    Avoid the friend zone--ask her out. Let her know that you're interested, and if you sit around doing nothing for an entire month, well I don't know. To me, that'd be a risk.

Quote Originally Posted by pdubu View Post
    Avoid the friend zone--ask her out. Let her know that you're interested, and if you sit around doing nothing for an entire month, well I don't know. To me, that'd be a risk.
    Well something atrange happeend today, suddenly she didn't seem so itnerested anymore. She wasn't as happy-sounding when talking to m e etc., she didn't look me closely in the eyes either. What can this mean? Have I just misuderstood her completely? I tried flirting with her, with little response...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It could be her interest is waning because of your lack of assertion. When she is behaving encouragingly, THAT is the time to ACT, not think.

If she shoots you down, so what? You will have saved a lot of time, angst, and energy.

I spoke to her gf on Messenger and after a while I casually asked if she knew what her friend (my love) was doing. Obvious mistake... Now the friend suspects that I like that girl and she'll probably tell her. It reminds me of how things happened at junior high... :S What to do now...? I'm so frustrated by this but so much in love!
    Last edited by GSAA; 25-11-09 at 04:53 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast