+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ex Boyfriend Troubles

Ex Boyfriend Troubles

Hi, I'm blondy 2 and I need to talk to as many people as I can to get advice. My ex has control of me and I don't know what to do? If you want to hear my story just ask!
    Last edited by blondy2; 24-02-10 at 04:02 AM.

Yes, let's hear it. It sounds like you need all the help you can get.
    Spammer Spanker

Okay, here it goes. Went out for 7 months, I was his everything, well almost, we're both still virgins! Anyway, we broke up in a heated argument and I thru another guy in his face. Boy, what a mistake. I tried to fix things a couple of days later and he said he would never take me back. He was furious with me for 2 months. Then he accidentally texted me (not the first time) and we had casual conversations for about a week. Then after 3 days of no contact he texts me a sweet valentines message and said that he was the one that screwed up our relationship. I told him how sweet he was, and how he made me smile and that I missed him. Bad mistake!!! So from that point on I have texted him a couple of times and he has be distant, short and too busy to talk. I told him we need to talk in person and he put me off. Now it's been 3 days with no contact. During this time everyone has been posting on myspace how perfect we were together. So yesterday I posted on my profile that my life was soooo perfect and my mood was accomplished. Then he posted on his profile that he was having fun texting this other girl. Are these games. Is he trying to make me jealous or is he trying to show me that he is over me. What do I do and do you think we can fix this? Help Me!!!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My God, I thought he was locking you up at home or whatever...
    I wazzzz here

No! HAHA, Do you have any advice for Me
    Last edited by blondy2; 24-02-10 at 04:09 AM.

He has the control if you LET him have the control. People can only make you feel how you allow them to make you feel. You messed up. Unfortunately the relationship is over. I doubt there is anything that can be done at this point. Don't let him see you hanging your head down. Be civil but don't dwell.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

It is a problem difficult ........................................?

I know, I need HELP. Can't anyone tell the future!!!

Please tell me Queen Corona is a pessimist!

Quote Originally Posted by blondy2 View Post
    Please tell me Queen Corona is a pessimist!
    How was my post pessimistic?

I'm 30 years old. Been there. Done that. Life goes on.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Yeah I know, and I need to let go but I keep going out with all these different types of guys and I just don't have any chemistry with them at all. You see me and my ex used to literally slobber all over each other. I know it sounds gross, but it's true. I guess I'm not ready to hear the truth. I just wanted us to have everything together, if you know what I mean.

hes trying to make you jealous i had the same feelings for a girl just like you blondie and when we broke up it was sort of opposite were she was getting boyfreinds two days after we broke up trying to make me pissed but it really just made me heart broken if he ever did care for you or love your he is hurting and is trying to make you jealous or hurt you i ended up just making up crap saying i had another girlfreind cause i was sick of being the jealous one, i dont know if it hurts her but we had the same thing we slobbered over each other for hours and she was also my first well you know so i mean she ment alot to me the biggest thing you can do to piss him off is next time you see him dont have a boyfreind just look at him smile and wave (learned it in a anger management class) it well get him more pissed then insulting him or trying to get a new boyfreind and i do beleive you are not over your current ex it woudent be smart to get into a new relationship because its not fair to the person who might care for you try to cut him out of your life other wise it well be a long road to recovering from him hang out with freinds go shopping do what ever but try to keep your mind in other places for a while

Thanks so much, I keep telling myself its over, but deep inside I want him bad!!!

haha so do i wish i could have her back everyday but its not that you want him its what you had with him is this your first love or was this just a major love of your life mine was my first love and its a dusy to get over

Quote Originally Posted by mysterylover View Post
    haha so do i wish i could have her back everyday but its not that you want him its what you had with him is this your first love or was this just a major love of your life mine was my first love and its a dusy to get over
    Yes my first true love, (7 months). I've had other short relationships but never love. And yes I do believe I don't miss him, I just miss what we had.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast