+ Follow This Topic

Thread: L-distance Broken up but talk every day. can't take it.

L-distance Broken up but talk every day. can't take it.

I dated a girl who now lives about three hours from me, and she broke up with me in november. despite this, i have been to see her and she has been to see me. we talk everyday, but we're broken up. we still tell each other that we love each other. The problem for me is that she is starting to go out more now, and i am just not in the mindset that we're broken up, so i am of course just dreading her going out, or rather just have a pain in my chest that makes me just want to stop doing everything and go to sleep until it passes. I can't seem to let go and let her have her life or more importantly let go and let me have mine. When I talk to girls, I just don't think of being with them the way that I used to because my heart just isn't available. On top of all this I just don't even know if she is totally right for me, I just can't seem to shake these feelings and let myself get out there and see her as compared with everyone else.

Anyone who has gone through this or has advice, please don't hesitate.

The first rule of breakups: No Contact.

Practice it daily.
    Spammer Spanker

^She's right. And don't reply on here with excuses about WHY you just CAN'T break it off completely. You control your own actions. You're either going to help or hurt yourself. Your choice.