+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She loves me but she dont like being dependent

She loves me but she dont like being dependent

I met a girl 2 months ago. We talked a lot on phone, fb, skype and started liking each other. I really got attached to her. She also got attached to me and she said that herself. On her birthday I met her, gave her a wonderful present and a self made card. We had a great time on that day. But after 2 3 days she started talking less with me. The reason she gave me was she was getting dragged towards me and becoming dependent on me. Also in her test she didn't perform well. So she said I need time to focus on other things and stopped talking to me suddenly. what should I do now? I really want to be with her. Please advice.

Best you can do is be busy. Like realy busy. It will help get mind off her. Also its common scenario in dating when guy is busy 4 days a week. Theres still 3 days left to met a girl which is a lot if you dont waste time. Basicaly having too much time for a girl is a turnoff as well as having too little time.

What you should do is dont stop contact her cause leaving her alone will make her chill. Just get in touch with her and arrange date so she have something to look forward to while shes not with you.

Mean while whatyou want to do is pursue your career and hobies so you are not dependant on her too and theres other things aswell that makes you happy. Ofcourse having a interersting life will naturaly attract her(and other girls too) because you are what you do. What you do is what makes you. Do more be more.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 22-12-13 at 08:08 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You need to kill your desperation and give her the space she's asking for.

When someone says "I need time to focus on other things" the appropriate response is "say no more, do what you gotta do and we'll get together after things calm down in your life if we're both still available at that time".

Saying this accomplishes 2 things.

1) It shows respect for her need for space. This is critically important because in this situation a lot of people would start smothering her and all that's most likely going to do is scare her away.

2) The latter part of that quotation above where I say "if we're both still available at that time" plants the seed of thought in her mind that you are not going guaranteed to be 100% available for her at her beck and call. This is important for raising your value to her. People get taken for granted when others know that you will always be there no matter what, you will be far more seductive if you leave her with an element of ambiguity about your future availability to her.

Quote Originally Posted by noobg View Post
    So she said I need time to focus on other things and stopped talking to me suddenly. what should I do now? I really want to be with her. Please advice.
    My friend, you have been dumped. Only she used the old 'I need time' excuse which is just so much bullshit. Clearly you were having a great time with her, she wasn't having a great time with you. That's life kiddo - you can't win em all.
    Last edited by Boisdevie; 22-12-13 at 07:23 AM.

It's the old "it's not you it's me" talk. A girl that wants to be with you doesn't go backwards and rejects you with lame ass excuses. You got dumped, she isn't that into you.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It's the old "it's not you it's me" talk. A girl that wants to be with you doesn't go backwards and rejects you with lame ass excuses. You got dumped, she isn't that into you.
    That's life - just not fair. But that's how it goes. It's my birthday soon and my GF asked what I wanted as a present. I suggested a threesome with her sister. I don't expect to get that for my birthday so you see life is just unfair.