+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did I do something wrong?

Did I do something wrong?

I met this girl in my class and we have talked maybe twice, and convos lasted like 10 secs. She sits like a seat down from me. Well inbetween every exam we have we have a quiz. She asked me (through email) if we could study sometime because she needs a good grade. We have attendance sheets we need to sign in, and one day she handed me the sheet, and I said thank you, and she waited like 5 secs and said your welcome in a quick nervous like tone.

Well our final was this past Friday and she asked me again (through email) if we could study, and I said yes. Well we met up at the library and I asked her what was she having trouble with. She pointed out one thing, and I explained it to her in 5 seconds. Then we talked for two hours straight about ourselves and everything. The whole time she had PERFECT eye contact, interested in everything I said, and touched her hair a few times, running her hand through it. We studied maybe 5 mins MAX. And before I thought nothing of her really. Now I can't seem to stop thinking about her. Shes cool, laid back, and just down right nice. I also found out we have alot in common suprisingly.

Well my roomie texted me saying he has moved out for winter break and I told her because we were talkin about our room mates and I just happened to say it. After our study session we walked about halfway inbetween our dorms and she said she has never seen my dorm tower or been on that sideo of the campus. Does this mean shes trying to imply shes wants to come over to my room?? Well I just pointed it out.. I know stupid of me. Well she left and I walked back to my room and I just felt so dumb about it. Well I texted her the next day asking if she wanted to get lunch before our final. She texted me later on, a little too late saying she was in a final and she would but she has to study a little more for our final and asked when I was gonna go. So I said its cool and we have class soon so maybe another time i guess.

So I saw her in class and asked if she was ready and all and she said yeah then the final began and thats it. She is going away for break (5 weeks.) and I feel like I lost my opportunity to get to know her...because now I feel like she will forget about me. Did I screw up? Should I just wait and see what happens? I feel demoralized right now and I am mad at myself for messing up...

Nah, don't feel like you messed up so bad that you don't have a chance. I mean, it was a casual talk... a good talk, yes, but not enough for her to go 'wow, he's incredible!' yet. I'd say to just play it cool and slow, and just have a good time during your break. When you go back to school, ask her sometime about a rain check on that lunch. Just try to get to know her better... casually, and be assertive but not too overly eager. You don't want to come off as desperate or creepy.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?