+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the possibilities of getting her back?

What is the possibilities of getting her back?

I broke up with her in an insultive way ( as i heard she said ) after she and her parents insulted me badly after a problem between us.

Tried to talk to her two times after the break up but she did not reply, then I was so curious to know what she is saying about me, so i hacked into her facebook account and had a big fight with her sister, after I saw them having fun of me ( call me idiot or child, say what you want )

Then I texted her one time more and she did not reply, repeated the trial another time and lately she changed her mobile number.

This is the break up story in BRIEF.

I know it is almost impossible to get her back after what happenned, but do you think that I still have an opportunity to get her back, open new channels of contact, facebook, email....etc?

I am quite sure that if i poped up into her facebook with an account she will block me.

I do not know whether she deserves these trials or not.

We were in deep love together, but she got hurted badly because of the way I broke up with her and ofcourse after hacking her fb account.
    Last edited by Zolito; 01-05-13 at 05:54 AM.

Heeeey people, any advice?

No you don't have a chance, and you are going to have trouble with women until you are not so needy. I'm not trying to blast or disrespect you.

How about leaving her the **** alone.

You trollin bro? She can't possibly make it any more obvious that she doesn't want you back, how is this even a question for you?

And fukking LOL @ hacking her facebook...wow.

Thanks bro, I needed a good laugh to wake me up.

Nope, once we decide to send the man to hell that's it. You can bring come to our doorstep with flowers and not even that will do it. Move on. You lost her.

Quote Originally Posted by THX View Post
    No you don't have a chance, and you are going to have trouble with women until you are not so needy. I'm not trying to blast or disrespect you.
    Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    You trollin bro? She can't possibly make it any more obvious that she doesn't want you back, how is this even a question for you?

And fukking LOL @ hacking her facebook...wow.

Thanks bro, I needed a good laugh to wake me up.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoonSal View Post
    Nope, once we decide to send the man to hell that's it. You can bring come to our doorstep with flowers and not even that will do it. Move on. You lost her.
    I know well that she sent me to hell and moved on already, may be also that she is dating another guy ( she was my fiance and we spent together one year of loving each others ), she switched off her emotions towards me the day I broke up with her, I am wondering how could she do that, I was so king to her and did many good things to her that any girl may wish from her lover, we spent together the best days of our life.

My question is how can I wake up her emotions towards me, I know that I apppeared to her so needy by trying to contact her sometimes.

Her ego is too high either.

Learn a lesson here: Dont break up with someone unless you really mean it

Quote Originally Posted by Zolito View Post
    My question is how can I wake up her emotions towards me,
    What we are saying is that you can't wake up her emotions towards you. It's over.

Your options are to move on and do things differently with the next girl or stay stuck in this moment. That's it.

What we are saying is that you can't wake up her emotions towards you. It's over.

Your options are to move on and do things differently with the next girl or stay stuck in this moment. That's it.
    THX

Thanks for your reply.

But where is the forgiveness from that behaviour towards me, why if I handreds of good things to her and one or two bad things,bshe only remember the bad things, she does not to get rid of her exaggerated ego, she thinks that how can I reply to someone who brokeup with me, but this is not the life, life is give and take, from my point of view I can forgive anyone in this life just saying sorry heals me, if I was in her place and someone did everything to get me back I would sieze any of the contact channels he opened with me, I really do not understand how people are so tough and black hearted like her

you should ignore her, be aloof and distant, act like your moving on-even go on a date and see if she comes running.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    you should ignore her, be aloof and distant, act like your moving on-even go on a date and see if she comes running.
    Do you ever think that she will come running if she knew that I dated another girl, I do not think that there is any jealousy she is still feeling for me, she even changed her mobile number, I am thinking to email her again and tell her that I did never mean to insult her, and that she misunderstood me, but I am afraid from contact her again and she ignore me, and all what I will get only more hurt.

But where is the forgiveness from that behaviour towards me, why if I handreds of good things to her and one or two bad things,bshe only remember the bad things, she does not to get rid of her exaggerated ego, she thinks that how can I reply to someone who brokeup with me, but this is not the life, life is give and take, from my point of view I can forgive anyone in this life just saying sorry heals me, if I was in her place and someone did everything to get me back I would sieze any of the contact channels he opened with me, I really do not understand how people are so tough and black hearted like her
    I don't know yor history with this girl but my guess is when things ended she was not into you on a high level. Again this is just my intuition but I think a guy she was more intrested could have gotten away with what you did. Most women will put up with shit in relation to how much value you bring to her. This is why guys who are jerks can be successful with women. The girls don't like them BECAUSE they are jerks. The guys can afford to be jerks because they have so much that is valuable to her.

You need to work on yourself or these types of things will repeat themselves. Make the decsision to change. Whether that's self improvement or going the eastern philosophy route of desolving the ego. The one place you don't want to be is where you are now.

Most women will put up with shit in relation to how much value you bring to her. This is why guys who are jerks can be successful with women. The girls don't like them BECAUSE they are jerks. The guys can afford to be jerks because they have so much that is valuable to her.
    Please further explain what you mentioned here, do you mean that as much kindness you give to a girl will be returned as shit from her?

She is ignoring me as a kind of revenge, she knows well that I love her too much (she was also sharing me the same) and by ignoring me she thinks that will make me more miserable.

do you mean that as much kindness you give to a girl will be returned as shit from her?
    No. Kindness is good but it's only one ingredient. As a metaphore think of kindness as chocolate chips. It's a good igredient but if the rest of the cookie tastes like shit the chocolate chips aren't going to make up for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast