+ Follow This Topic

Thread: so unsure!?

so unsure!?

Hi, first time here!

My wife and I having been wanting to spice things up in the bedroom for a while now. We toyed with the idea of inviting a friend but for various reasons we decided to "keep it in the family".

We are both very close to our Border Collie "Sammie". He is very affectionate and a very sexual being.

One evening, we decided to invite him into the bedroom, we began with stroking and kissing, and within ten minutes my wife was having full intercourse with Sammie, needless to say, all parties were very happy!!

Anyway, after watching for a little while I came up behind Sammie and gently entered him. He seemed a little startled, but then carried on satisfying my wife. All 3 of us reached orgasm, and spent the night snuggled up, BLISS!!

OK, so this may all seem fine, but the thing is, I could not believe how much I enjoyed making love to Sammie. i have since been "With him" on many occasions without my wife knowing. Sometimes I make love to him, sometimes, he takes "The driving seat". I am also very fond of taking his doghood in my mouth, it is simply divine! He seems just as happy as me.

I am now concerned that maybe I'm homosexual. Can anyone offer some advice please? Feel terible for seeing him behind my wifes back, but I just cannot help my feelings for him.

Denny

I just puked in my mouth a little.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Oooohhh.... Mighty, this is kind of awkward, but I just got this note that I think was intended for you. It says:

"Sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news, but Sammie is cheating on you. ...With me. We are madly in love. Please respect our wishes and leave us be...

Signed,

Your couch's left front leg."

But, seriously.... yeah, agree with Wakeup here. Hey.... at least you have to give this particular fella credit for trolling creatively.

LOL its funny. Troll for sure. Enough internet for today.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Literally doggie style

Who let the dogs out? Who? Who?! WHO?!