Hi as my title says I am desperate and feel trapped and that's how I feel. My partner is cheating on my and doesn't want to be with me. However we have a home with a mortgage together. I have desperately tried to make the relationship work to no avail. The thing is he cajoled me into buying another property as well so financially I have no money. My daughter is living in our home with her children and if I force a sale he has threatened to chuck them out. Because I am paying for this other one I have no money. I have looked on Google what would happen if I stop paying fir the overseas property and it says they will go after the UK property. I feel so so trapped and have even contemplated suicide as I am so desperately unhappy and can't see no way out of this. He has cheated on me since we met some 25 or so years. I have been in denial and have prayed he would change but things have just got worse. When he is in he is always in his phone and sits with his back to me and ignores me. He has hit me in the past but doesn't hit me no more but I feel as if I'm being emotionally and physchically abused. He plays with my mind and in one breath says he doesn't want me and in another we will live abroad together when we are old. Can someone please help me.