+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Seriously does she want me back or is she just playing with my feelings

Seriously does she want me back or is she just playing with my feelings

well my ex and i broke up about a month ago but we still speak like we used to by this i mean all the flirting etc but when we speak on facebook etc i've noticed she quite often calls me babe and sometimes she puts babe♥ but she doesn't call any other boy babe and even though we aint together she still admits no boy makes her feel more special than i do. My guess was she is missing the relationship well that part of it anyway i still continue to call her names such as beautiful ana and she still says "n'wahh babe your soo lush♥ ♥ " etc when i compliment her. I know im probably going over my head with this and i did at first just assume shes just being friendly or she says it because we are close but now im not so sure but sometimes i assume she wantsa to get back together but when i ask her she says "i dunno :/" because our last relationship wasn't exactly as successful as we both imagined it to be but alot of my friends thinks she's just "*******" me around but when i confronted her about it she said she isn't. also its her birthday soon and she told me to come to her mini sleepover and just for fun i said to her and where am i gonna sleep and she said in my bed with me ofcourse then when i asked her the next day about it she said she was being serious and also before she kinda hinted that if it came to it she would still have sex with me because she said "well you never know anything could happen" but i know for a fact because she said so herself that she would only have sex with a boy who she loved and was with. soo seriously is she messing me around or does she wanna get back together but isn't so sure because the last relationship didnt work out how we planned it to.

If you are serious about getting her back you need to sit down with her and discuss the previous relationship. You need to pin-point where things went wrong and make a plan to avoid those things in your next relationship. I did that with my ex and we got back together. Only for a short period of time though but it was nice to know that our "flame" was gone sort of speak.

You have nothing to loose to explore this option. She might still be in to you, or she is just letting you follow along untill she meets someone new, using you for attention and validation. But if your heart is set on her, have the talk. Even if the talk fails she will still not be your girlfriend tomorrow either way.

You need to address why you broke up. Chances are it won't work.

She's giving you confusing signals. If she says she doesn't know whether she wants a relationship or not, but you do, why are you torturing yourself by sticking around if you want more?
    no links in signatures, mmmk?

yea so true, if she doesn't know that if she wants a relationship trust me don't torture yourself by sticking around, thats what i did and in the end it got messed up. We broke up 2 months ago and we talked as friends, the moment i started walking away and not calling her she came back into my life, after a couple weeks i kissed her and everything was back to normal. She said again she wasnt ready for a relationship but we acted just like we were when we were together, having sex, kissing, going on dates, holding hands, talking on the phone. Then on new years she went out clubbing with the girls, and i asked her if she danced with any guys, she said what is it to you what i did I'm single anyways. WTF!!! REALLY!! Then a day later i found out by asking her that she is interested in some guy she met at the club and they are talking. She is like your ex, she wouldnt have sex with someone she doesnt love or care about, she was a virgin before me. Let me tell you HONESTLY, walk away my friend, it will help you alot especially if you have feelings for her and she isnt ready for a relationship, just be a man and put your feet down. For me this just happened so I'm getting over it yet i have to see her everyday in college shes in all my classes but you know what, if its not meant to be dont kill yourself and drag it on. I mean sure were guys and sex does intruige us, but listen to your heart and don't let nobody break it cuz it hurts. So do the right thing.. !!! Good luck

I think she may be just stringing you along, or testing how much you still care for her. Women do this sometimes as a way of keeping their options open while they are looking for someone else.

yup, and when they find that someone else, they tell u it was all a lie, and move on.... Then you feel the pain buddy.. Move on. Its the best thing to do. You probably won't listen but those who don't will feel. Take care all the best