+ Follow This Topic

Thread: slept with friend's mum..help!

slept with friend's mum..help!

I'm 25 and I work in the City with a respectable job. One day I went to a dinner party where with all my work mates and it was a great party and all, but i'll cut to the chase:
    I met this woman at this party and started talking to her all night, and we clicked instantly, the woman was great she had a great sense of humour, and an absolutely smoking body. I won't deny ~I was attracted to her
    I was not drunk, just a little tipsy, and i'm pretty sure she was.

Anyway I said i was gonna leave the party, this was about 12, an hour before it was ending, and she asked me where I stay, and how long it was gonna take to get back. I told her, and i found myself asking her "do you need a place to stay tonight?" for some stupid reason: Knowing full well she was one of my work colleague's mum! as i was introduced to her.

(She is divorced from her husband, and has been for a few years)

anyway the point is, she came back to mine, and we sat on my sofa for a while, and found ourselves kissing. She was really passionate and i got really excited. I went for it. It was crazy sex and really good. Ive had women in my time but this women was someting else.

the morning after I still felt good, and thing were good for a week, and she was texting me and all, and we met up again and played golf.

Then it just hit me. I had slept with someone just under twice my age, and it was a work colleague's mum. I've spoken to many people about this, including my dad who is separated from my mum aswell, but he wasn't very helpful!

the truth is, i like this woman, and i'm not gonna say i love her, beacause I never say that, but i wanna keep seeing her but what do you guys reckon? things are great between is, she has great witty banter and its crazy, we are both single.

What i'm worried about is if our whole office finds out... the repurcussions it could have. I don't feel my job is at risk, cos i'm in a high enough position... what do you reckon?

You must be kidding!! The only thing worse I can think of than sleeping with a co-worker is sleeping with a co-worker's mother. Never mind that she's too old for you and it seems like it's probably just sex for her (can you say "cougar"), if what you are doing gets out, it's likely to create the kind of commotion that is not expected from a senior employee such as yourself.

While it may not cost you your job, it will cost you in terms of your reputation for good judgement within the company ... that can't be good for your career.

Stop it.

Carl.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    All I can say is: koo-koo ka-choo Mrs. Robinson!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QORiVS5ApBI&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow... in all the of two replies, i haven't found anyone to be very helpful. all i can say that it's this is probably something that i would do, yet i'm glad that i'm not in this situation.

well being that you're on the higher end of the corporation, i feel that you probably have little to worry about besides an angry child who will hate your guts.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

let me get this straight, your single.. she is single.. neither of you are doing anything illegal... hmmmmm.. sounds to me like you two should have lots of fun and tell anyone else who seems to have a problem with to go jump off a bridge.

i agree with sam....

and i would not hide it... it is more likely that if you start lying about it or trying to keep it a big secret that people will feel like they have more of a right to pass judgment or think that you feel like you have something to hide.

if you care for each other, age shouldn't matter. and people meet through work all the time. you're consenting adults, enjoy!

I honestly wouldn't care if my friend or co-worker dated my mum if their both single.

i agree... if they're people i really cared about, all i'd want is to make sure they're happy.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My take on sexual partners & activities goes something like this:

If its someone, or something, you wouldn't feel too embarassed admitting to your future spouse or having your adult children find out about, then its probably okay.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You are prime cougar bait right now, just go with it until she's done with you, probably gonna be some of the best sex you will ever have.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't worry about it. Enjoy this woman. If your coworker gives you shit about it just smile and walk away. After all, you're giving it to his mom.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think her son is going to beat you bloody if he finds out. I hope you are good at being sneaky.

(BTW - the OP hasn't come back to post. I bet he's a troll.)

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You motherf*cker ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

nah, thank you for the advice, my dad's advice was similar to the first 2 posts, but I agree with the latter posts. cheers