+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oral sex

Oral sex

Now, just yesterday I gave my girlfriend her first ever. It also, was new for me too. So afterwords, she told me it was mind blowing. Well, when I was using my tongue to stimulate her clitoris. She had several mind blowing orgasms from that. However, I read a long time ago that that better and greater orgasms could be reached by oral sex having to deal with the vagina itself. Now, I don't go directly in, I stimulate the area around. Her thighs and legs and all that. So, is there a better way to give her a even better orgasm without using the clitoris?
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

not as far as I know.. where's this article?
    some women like the tongue-in-vagina thing.. but some are grossed out by it. And anyway, there's no way your tongue has enough strength or reach in order to get a g-spot orgasm.
    I dunno, maybe i'm missing something due to lack of experience?

So, is there a better way to give her a even better orgasm without using the clitoris?
    ummm....no.
    Anyway, if she said it was mind-blowing, that's awesome. Keep up the good work

yeah, congrats i'm curious, what exactly did you do that made it so mind-blowing?
    I recently got oral for the first time and it was amazing. I didn't have multiple orgasms though, never have. I suppose that's just me.

anachronistic Guest
    i gave my ex oral sex a lot. she thought it was mind blowing.

i would give that german girl oral too, although, she probably doesn't shave anything... lol (only kidding)

_________

anachronistic Guest
    aww, ti, i'm sorry... german girls are REALLY PRETTY

i was only kiddin' because there are lots of european women who don't shave, you know..

thanks!

Well, at first we laid a blanket (a thick one) on the floor. And well, I give her a full body massage before each time. No matter how long it takes or how many times, I always give a massage first. I start with her laying on her stomach and I rub her feet and make my way up. Paying special attention to her legs and thighs. Then I work her butt, then I move to her back and shoulders then arms and I rub her scalp. Then I flip her over and do the entire thing, only with my tongue. So I start at her neck, then go to her ears and then neck again. Then her shoulders and then her breasts and nipples. Then her stomach and her sides. Then I go to her waist and pelvic area. Though I skip her actual vaginal area. I get really close, but only to tease her. Then I go to thighs, legs and even her feet. Then I work my way all the way back up. By this point, she just wants me to go right in but I don't. I do everything around her vagina. Suck, nibble and lick. Then I go in. A alittle on the edges real slow and very slowly to the clitoris. But I don't actually touch it. Just around it. Then after about 4-5 minutes I swirl my tongue around and go right for it. Then, I speed up and use my tongue, nose and lips. She is basically bucking at this point and keeps trying to smother my face. haha, all in all all go for about 30 minutes of direct oral. After that, she can't even move.
    Last edited by jagmeow; 22-12-06 at 12:41 PM.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

0_0 that sounds thrilling, general, I think if you filled a page with that I could actually masturbate to it... .. god, I cannot ****ing wait to get my hands on my bf.. and vice versa.

moogle: hehe that's ok, I've just never got to use that emoticon properly, and it was soooo fitting..

yeah, that is true actually..

I've always cropped instead. is that so horrible?
    Last edited by Tiay; 22-12-06 at 12:41 PM.

Cropped? whatta ya mean?

Well, she likes it. And I love doing it too.

Is it possible to maker her ejaculate without g-spot stimulation?

The only problem with oral is it puts a kick in my neck cause were level. So nect time, I'm gonna put a pillow under butt. So it's more elevated with my tongue. Take that down. Otherwise, you get a kink in your neck.

me

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    0_0 that sounds thrilling, general, I think if you filled a page with that I could actually masturbate to it... .. god, I cannot ****ing wait to get my hands on my bf.. and vice versa.

moogle: hehe that's ok, I've just never got to use that emoticon properly, and it was soooo fitting..

yeah, that is true actually..

I've always cropped instead. is that so horrible?
    if you are referring to your vagina, no its not horrible. it is best when it is trimmed.

but if you are talking about legs, i dont even know a guy who likes women with hairy legs.

hah no I was talking about pubic hair. .. for my legs, I wax them, but usually only when I'm gonna see my bf. otherwise I don't see much point.

I don't mind. My girlfriends leg hairs are really soft and not prickly. I don't mind at all whether it's smooth or not.

me

anachronistic Guest
    for me, it isnt the feel that bothers me. it is mostly the sight of leg hair that makes me flip out lol.

with crotch, the only part that bothers me is when i have a bush in my mouth. it makes me want to gag. but otherwise i like that hair

Oh, yeah. lol I almost gagged last night. (bleh) Simply because some got in my mouse. But I didn't. I held it in. Way tough though.
    Last edited by jagmeow; 22-12-06 at 01:06 PM.

me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast