+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mutual Breakup

Mutual Breakup

So, I broke up with my gf. I ended up seeing her yesterday and I was absolutely unattracted to her and I felt sick the entire I was with her. I think all the stress got to me and I couldn't deal with it. Anyways, I'm trying my best to get used to being single again. It kind of sucks but I'm feeling okay about it. The breakup was mutual... there's not much more I can say about it.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Okay. What caused this sudden almost-revulsion towards her?

Last few times I saw her, I just didn't have any attraction towards her. She has gained weight and she had no motivation whatsoeve to lose weight. She doesn't take care of herself in that sense. Also, she's stuck.. She has no motivation at all. I felt sick to stomach leading her on so I had to break up with her and she felt the same way.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

You guys haven't been dating that long, dude. How much weight did she gain in such a short amount of time? And no motivation? To do what? Work, earn money, continue her education? You were ALL ABOUT this girl like 3 days ago.

All the above. I know. I feel better though. I think it was the idea of having a gf rather than liking her. I just feel better.. a lil' lonely but better.

Wow. Okay. You seriously need to do some casual dating. It's really a bad idea to get into a relationship with someone for sole purpose of "having a girlfriend" and quelling loneliness. As you can see here, people tend to get bored rather quickly and want to move on at the drop of a hat. It's not always so easy to break up with someone, especially when the other person might be heavily invested. So, really make an attempt to understand that you are affecting someone else's life when you do this.

Sudden attitude changes like the one you just had irritate the shit out of me. It's usually the result of immature guys that really don't know what they want. You were pretty frustrated by the whole parent issue though, so I suppose it's no surprise you guys have split already.

Yeah that got to me too. I couldn't deal with it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    All the above. I know. I feel better though. I think it was the idea of having a gf rather than liking her. I just feel better.. a lil' lonely but better.
    i'm sure we'll all keep you entertained
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    someone has to say this: your mother was right all along.

okay so now that you know that... DATE.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    someone has to say this: your mother was right all along.

okay so now that you know that... DATE.
    I know uuuugggghhhh.. Parents... lol.

I'm trying to get back on my feet.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    i'm sure we'll all keep you entertained
    You guys always keep me enterained!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    alright next time give them a bit of damn credit instead of tying your panties in a knot okay? you don't have to agree just tell them you see the point and will keep it in mind.

now, run along boy and get some friends I think you said you had none.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    alright next time give them a bit of damn credit instead of tying your panties in a knot okay? you don't have to agree just tell them you see the point and will keep it in mind.

now, run along boy and get some friends I think you said you had none.
    I do, I just won't be able to see them till November for my old school's homecoming. They live like 150 miles from me. lol.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't care where they are.

MAKE FRIENDS HERE. (wherever you currently are) you say you're loney- yeah lonely cause you don't have friends, then you say you don't need 'em because you have them back home? WTF.

are you broken hearted, Raze? like, really upset? i know it's mutual but...idk. you're making a good job of sounding alrightish, but this is online.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast