+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fellow girlies; (and men too if you like) opinions please :)

Fellow girlies; (and men too if you like) opinions please :)

Hey all,
    Just wondering whether all you fellow ladies out there have times when you just dont feel sexy at all...i think im just on a bit of a downer cos i was quite up for sex last nite but bf didnt feel like it...and i think im just taking it too far, my stupid minds playing tricks again!

thanks all,
    oh and men please post as well xxxxx
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

libido ebbs and flows like the ocean. well, that's what freud said anyway.

yeah that's fine, sometimes people just are not in the mood, nothing personal. just try again later.

i think thats normal, i know sometimes i don't feel like it. and other times my wife doesn't feel like it. don't read anything into it, everybody has these times.
    my opinion is better than yours.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I only feel like it when I do, but I never do when I don't.

lets see a guy turned down sex.........he is gay. (that is assuming of course you are hot but if you aren't like if you are really fat or something then ok I understand)

naw seriously, I think its normal if you have been together for a long time.

Thanks guys and girls, i was just having one of my 'moments' earlier. Hes also very stressed (new job on the horizon) but its all good now thanks all xxx
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Quote Originally Posted by schueys_girl
    Hey all,
    Just wondering whether all you fellow ladies out there have times when you just dont feel sexy at all...i think im just on a bit of a downer cos i was quite up for sex last nite but bf didnt feel like it...and i think im just taking it too far, my stupid minds playing tricks again!
    OMG Schuey...... i think we had the same date last night. i was like all ready to go, but my bf was all tired. eventually we had sex, it wasn't mind blowing or anything. i think he was just doing it to appease me. what a ego kill, ya know?!?

lol nice to know you were having the same frustrations as me aber its never really happened before with me and my bf, but hes been stressed out with possibility of a new job, also some bloke putting an insurance claim in against him, and he hasnt had a day off work in like a month so obviously hes tired, so im just putting his lack of hornyness down to that

Its just one of mates is always talking about her boyfriend and how they have sex like 3 times a day/night at least and any couple who doesnt have sex every night there is something wrong. I know this is stupid and not the case but sometimes she just annoys me...always bragging and showing off...actually i dont think i would even count her as a mate!