+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Says one thing... Does another?

Says one thing... Does another?

So I started seeing this girl over Christmas break. Things move pretty quickly, and she invites me to dinner with her parents. It goes great. Couple months of dating go by and eventually she comes down on a road trip with friends to visit my family in New Orleans. RIGHT before the trip she gives me the "Let's take things slow and be casually dating" - being a gentleman I don't kick her out of the trip, though its gonna be really awkward. So the trip goes kinda well... there's some flirting, but not a lot.

Then we come back and she invites me as her date to a big party at her apt. But then she's flirting with some guy the whole time and saying "You don't have anything to worry about." Then I catch him and her in some embrace later on - but she says I'm reading into it. Later that week we go to dinner and a movie and have a great time - kiss at the end - like something out of the movies, right? And she's like "Call me over break, can't wait to hear from you..."

The next week she goes on a cruise and randomly meets some old guy friends of mine. She comes back and she barely talks to me. I take her to this gala-ball and she's giving me the cold (but polite) shoulder the whole time. Then one of the old friends of mine who she met on the cruise shows up - I didn't think anything was going on, right? Later that week, she goes out with friends to bars and doesn't invite me. But I run into her and she's with the same dude (from the cruise, and from the ball). I say "hey is there something between you two" he says yes, so I politely bow out and leave. Then I go over to her place the next morning to confront her - just to find out WTF is going on. I just want to know if I shouldn't call her cause she's dating another dude. I mean she and were not exclusive, but I think I should know if she IS exclusive with some other guy. She says "he was reading too much into it... he and I are just friends."

Today I go to this concert performance where she is singing and in walks the guy. And he waves to some people and goes to sit down with them --- who is it? HER F*CKING FAMILY!! They saved him a seat!

During all this shit, this girl makes a big deal about me trusting her, cause her ex cheated on her REAL bad and she hates the idea of being dishonest. But is she really just friends with this guy or is she just trying to let me down slowly (but painfully)?

She keeps saying one thing and doing another? Am I an idiot? Is she a bitch? People keep saying move on, her actions say move on, but my heart says stay and she keep saying "yes stay"

She's enjoying the attention she's getting from 2 guys.

She seems shady to me and if I were you, I wouldn't waste my time with her.
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^ hey so when did you change to an elven??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    All girls know you don't travel to meet a guy's family if you are only dating casually. She's poison. Dump her, or continue to suffer.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    ^^^ hey so when did you change to an elven??

raverboy
    Just recently...
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

Move On. You deserve Better

You need to move on. You deserve better. You should never see her again. Your heart will heal in time. Try finding a woman who will be trustworthy and someone who only wants to date you. You don't want left overs from this gurl who who honestly is not ready for a committed relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by goliath173 View Post
    So I started seeing this girl over Christmas break. Things move pretty quickly, and she invites me to dinner with her parents. It goes great. Couple months of dating go by and eventually she comes down on a road trip with friends to visit my family in New Orleans. RIGHT before the trip she gives me the "Let's take things slow and be casually dating" - being a gentleman I don't kick her out of the trip, though its gonna be really awkward. So the trip goes kinda well... there's some flirting, but not a lot.

Then we come back and she invites me as her date to a big party at her apt. But then she's flirting with some guy the whole time and saying "You don't have anything to worry about." Then I catch him and her in some embrace later on - but she says I'm reading into it. Later that week we go to dinner and a movie and have a great time - kiss at the end - like something out of the movies, right? And she's like "Call me over break, can't wait to hear from you..."

The next week she goes on a cruise and randomly meets some old guy friends of mine. She comes back and she barely talks to me. I take her to this gala-ball and she's giving me the cold (but polite) shoulder the whole time. Then one of the old friends of mine who she met on the cruise shows up - I didn't think anything was going on, right? Later that week, she goes out with friends to bars and doesn't invite me. But I run into her and she's with the same dude (from the cruise, and from the ball). I say "hey is there something between you two" he says yes, so I politely bow out and leave. Then I go over to her place the next morning to confront her - just to find out WTF is going on. I just want to know if I shouldn't call her cause she's dating another dude. I mean she and were not exclusive, but I think I should know if she IS exclusive with some other guy. She says "he was reading too much into it... he and I are just friends."

Today I go to this concert performance where she is singing and in walks the guy. And he waves to some people and goes to sit down with them --- who is it? HER F*CKING FAMILY!! They saved him a seat!

During all this shit, this girl makes a big deal about me trusting her, cause her ex cheated on her REAL bad and she hates the idea of being dishonest. But is she really just friends with this guy or is she just trying to let me down slowly (but painfully)?

She keeps saying one thing and doing another? Am I an idiot? Is she a bitch? People keep saying move on, her actions say move on, but my heart says stay and she keep saying "yes stay"

This is NOT a "you problem". Ditch the bitch.
    Spammer Spanker

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    This is NOT a "you problem". Ditch the bitch.
    Listen to Giga. She knows stuff.