+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I tell this girl how I feel about her?

How do I tell this girl how I feel about her?

There is a girl at school that I have known for a couple of years and over this year I have got to know her better. We are friends but certainly not close friends. I sit next to her in one of my classes and I was invited to her 18th birthday. Over the last few weeks I have seen her in a different light and have realised how wonderful she really is. For the last few days I have literally not been able to stop thinking about her and at times I actually feel ill wondering about her. I know that she is not in a relationship at the moment and has not been for some time, I would really like to tell her how I feel but I am not the most outgoing person and I have no idea if she is interested in me. And to make things more complicated we only have a few more weeks of school left and next year is university! Have you got any suggestions for me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Crushes can feel incredibly great, but be excrutiatingly painful at the same time :-) When's the party?

The party was last week, it was what began this whole thing really. We are currently on school holidays and approaching end of year exams. I am meant to be doing revision but I juts cant concentrate becuase I just keep on thinking of her! I would love to tell her how I fell because even if she doesn't feel the same way about me atleast she will know how I feel. I'm just not confident enough to do it :S

Oh, I thought the party was coming up and you could talk to her there.

When you see her, ask her where she is going to college, or if you already know ask her a question about the university. That will start some small talk and then make sure to give her your number and tell her to call or send you a text anytime if she ever wants to chat or get together for coffee or something.

If she likes you, she'll get back to you in a day or two :-) If not, then at least you tried and it's not very much risk on your part.

Ah good thinking! At least thats a way of finding out if she likes me without being to obvious. I might give that a try when we get back to school. Thanks!