+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I tell this girl how I feel?!?!?!

How can I tell this girl how I feel?!?!?!

You are a beautiful girl in every aspect. But you are dating tools and wannabes who don't even deserve you. You should realize how good you have it,how lovely you are, and not waste your time with people who just want to hit and it and quit it!
    whoever you are, thank you. you made my. and my taste in guys just arent that great. but he does know how lovely i am and he knows that i can do better, and hes really amazing to me. and he doesnt want to hit it and quit it. trust me.

As long as your happy then I guess that's fine, just don't get stuck with somebody you shouldn't be with. Anyways, what is your taste in guys???
    thank you for concerning about me and i really dont have a type of guy i like, i usually fall for the guys that are sweet talkers then they turn into assholess. but sometime i go for the ones who are really sweet. it really doesnt matter hah.

The nice guys, hm mm. Kinda hard to find these days but their out there. They just usually don't 'make moves,' sometimes you have to try and approach
    they are very hard to find..its very true they dont make moves because they are more shy. i dont like shy guys. and if you dont mind me asking who are you? text or im me on facebook if you dont want to say.

Now I plan on continuing on and messaging her but I need a way to get her to atleast remember me or know how I truly feel. I was just gonna go for a plain and simple no beating around the bush:

Hey, it's ______(my name)_____ I just wanted to compliment your beauty, I think your really pretty, and just want you to know that. I feel stupid saying this over the internet and not in person but your gorgeous! Hopefully, we can talk together in the future.

any other suggestion?