+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dating Coach

Dating Coach

I am extremely glad to have found this forum. It is great to see such healthy discussion about dating and relationships. I am a dating coach and marketer and have been helping men learn to interact with women for over ten years.

The term dating coach often carries a negative connotation. I feel that it is completely unwarranted because I don't teach sleazy techniques or anything of that nature. My goal is to help men who have trouble even approaching women. I used to be shy and unable to approach women. Getting help in this sector of my life was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. The least I could do was to give back to others.

It's nice to be here, and feel free to shoot me a question at any time.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Since it looks like you've only joined to benefit yourself financially I'm already a step away from banning you as you're already violating our signature rule (NO ADVERTISING OR OUTSIDE LINKS).

If you do not comply you will either have your signature fixed for you, or you will be banned and your posts deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Since it looks like you've only joined to benefit yourself financially I'm already a step away from banning you as you're already violating our signature rule (NO ADVERTISING OR OUTSIDE LINKS).

If you do not comply you will either have your signature fixed for you, or you will be banned and your posts deleted.
    OUCH - that must hurt!

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How's his sig quote:

“Dating should be less about matching outward circumstances than meeting your inner necessity.”

what a poof.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post

yeah.. what he said!